What's for Dinner Friday April 24th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, Karen, those look absolutely scrumptious!

Well, my "cooking" turned into heating a sausage roll for Dad and a bowl of leftover spaghetti noodles covered with leftover mushroom soup for me. Maybe I will cook for real tomorrow :LOL:

Ooooo! That sounds FUN bethzaring! Please tell us all about it tomorrow.

Today is Mom's 80th birthday and I had INTENDED to do some BBQing as she wants burgers etc. However...it snowed yesterday and its freaking cold. AND Bugs has an event that I will need to drive her to and from which makes it difficult to do a birthday dinner. I think we will postpone the BBQ til Sunday (hopefully it will warm up) and then for tonight we will do something simple that Bugs hates...salmon and rice.
No matter the meal, your mom will be happy just being with you. Wish her a Happy Birthday. I hope she enjoys her special day.
cj

I am making Mark a beef patty, green beans and a slice of wheat bread and butter

I am having a turkey meatball sandwich on a french roll, with sauteed onions and mushrooms, spaghetti sauce and Pepper-jack cheese....... a few tortilla chips on the side and a dill pickle.

Vanilla Bean, poor Mark is going to be whimpering if he watches you eat that.
He didn't whimper too much, because I sacked out on the couch Friday night and didn't have any supper.... BUT, I made it last night, though. :pig: ... even with the tortilla chips and pickle. :LOL:
img_816831_0_e45c0bb7b4efe71cbb34b568bdfb8b3a.jpg

He doesn't like ground turkey, so I buy that for myself.

Back
Top Bottom