What's for Dinner, Friday Dec 26th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am going to Judson Nursing Home to have dinner with a dear friend who turned 89 recently. My friend, Debbie is coming too. And maybe, Mary Kate, too. His family could not come in for Christmas or for his birthday for that matter.

I am going to Judson Nursing Home to have dinner with a dear friend who turned 89 recently. My friend, Debbie is coming too. And maybe, Mary Kate, too. His family could not come in for Christmas or for his birthday for that matter.

That sounds wonderful Susan!

my pal ozzy is coming over for dinner, so dw is making the ham she didn't make yesterday, with mashed spuds, and savory haricot verts. i'll pick up a fresh polish rye on the way home.

Leftover prime rib... not sure yet what I'll do with it. Maybe some deluxe stew. It is snowing here. Or maybe a shepherd's pie with biscuits.

I was hoping to make the Christmas dinner we didn't have yesterday, but neither of us are still feeling great so probably more soup and toast.

Plenty of leftovers, but I just polished off 12 Blazin' wings from Buffalo Wild wings, so the family is on their own!!

We have tons of leftovers but I don't even feel like doing anything with them. I want someone to make me dinner!

we are having leftovers too, but not from Christmas but from Christmas eve eve - ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and i will make green bean casserole - we have a gazillion (no exxageration) cookies to finish too!

Back
Top Bottom