What's for Dinner Friday June 26, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Burritos sound good! I could actually make those, but I don't think Mark's tummy could handle it tonight... it's been kind of cranky the last couple of days.

I might make Tater-Tot casserole. It's easy and great comfort food. With that, tossed salad and sherbet for dessert.

I hosted a ladies' luncheon here yesterday and had baked a ham and a rotisserie chicken, made pasta salad, so I suppose I'll do something with one or more of those.

here's what I'm having;

One will turn into a fresh broccoli salad, the kind with mayo, bacon, onions, raisins and shredded cheese, the other goes either to the neighbor, or in my freezer....

I am noticing a trend here, ever since dh got his motorcycle, he is visiting his mom MUCH more often.....he dislikes mayo based salads so I pig out on them when he is gone..

and I have a fresh gallon of chocolate ice cream curing in the freezer:pig::)

Attachments

• DSCF0048.jpg
    DSCF0048.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 158
Leftovers.

Leftover ribs, leftover cole slaw, leftover stuffed veggies, leftover Sierra Chicken from Longhorn. Sadly, no leftover chocolate ice cream. (Uncle Bob ate it all!)

Bourbon!!! After Installing two new electronic ignitors in the oven...I need a big one!
A chicken Curry dish...
Yellow Squash/Onions...
Cream style corn.......
Sliced Tomatoes...
Chocolate Ice Cream.......

i found a packet of something in freezer. seemed to be soup but tasted like stuffing. i should label these things. i ate it with soda crackers. it was ok, and no cooking involved. i have been fighting low blood readings all day. oh it had noodles i think they were noodles. so hope the carbs will help readings.

Daughter and her boyfriend invited us to join them for Chinese food (yes, there is a pretty good Chinese restaurant in this little Mexican town. The Mexican owners ran a Chinese restaurant in Federal Way, Washington - near Seattle- for seven years.) We had crab puffs, spring rolls, Kung Pao chicken, shrimp chow mein with noodles, chicken fried rice...all very yummy.

Burritos sound good! I could actually make those, but I don't think Mark's tummy could handle it tonight... it's been kind of cranky the last couple of days.

I might make Tater-Tot casserole. It's easy and great comfort food. With that, tossed salad and sherbet for dessert.

Here was our dinner. Salad started things off.

img_831947_0_ee58977bde637f5a842fba9cc6638ef8.jpg

img_831947_1_d1787ab3082a6f0cbd05f4ba2731bf02.jpg

Mark had chocolate ice cream! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: Sugar-free, that is!

I'm going to have Mandarin Orange Sherbet, with some mandarin orange and frozen banana slices added.

Back
Top Bottom