What's for dinner? - Friday, May 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pan fried pork chops, and like yourself, I haven`t got a clue of what else to do with it?

maybe BBQ baked beans or summat?

Birds of a Feather....

I pulled out some pork chops last night. I'll brine them as soon as I get home from work this afternoon. If the weather holds, I'll grill them, and if it doesn't, I'll figure something else out. As usual, I have no idea about veg and starch. I get to that later in the day, probably as I'm prepping the pork chops.

awww bless :)
although I don`t know what`s worse, Barb getting the month wrong or no-one noticing it for ages LOL :D

OMG, too funny , sorry guys, I'm a dollar short too ! lol

Decided on dinner - MAY 4th, going to grill bnls. PORK sirloin chops, (pork night), corn casserole, baked potatoes, and strawberry cake dessert.

I'm making homemade meatloaf, baked potaotes and ?. I'm not sure about the veggie yet. I'll think about it as the day goes on. I might do the spiced carrots again that I did earlier this week.

I'm waiting for news on which depends whether its a normal supper or a celebratory one, so can't decide yet

Me neither! Friday is usually my day and night off. No gym, and no cooking. I have a craving for a real east coast style mushroom cheesesteak hoagie, so I think that is what I will have, with lettuce and mayonaise, potato chps, and about a dozen one-bite size pepperoncinni If they're bigger than that, when you bite into them they squirt pickling juice all over you, and I HATE it when that happens!.

Today is Bugs birthday and she has requested ribs for dinner. I'm not sure what all else she wants. I'm likely going to do some oven fries with that, and maybe a caesar salad. We may save the cake for tomorrow because the Gramma's will be over.

Chicken fajitas,
Homemade re-fried beans
salad
rum, tequila
chips
salsa
and drunken laughter!

I found 2 cans of Spam brand canned turkey that is date April, 2007, so I'm going to do something with that tonight. It's pretty low in fat and calories, but it makes up for that with lots of sodium.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom