What's for dinner July 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Is no one having dinner tonight? We has steamed blue crabs and chicken tenders.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Attachments

• 1404434868487.jpg
    1404434868487.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 188
We all are eating, just not talking about it. I ate leftovers as I am alone tonight as SO and her sister are out for the night.

Leftovers here, too. I roughly chopped the leftover grilled shrimp from yesterday and mixed it with a little mayo and chopped celery, and had it on a toasted French roll. Deelish.

We ordered from Mr. Falafel. We shared a falafel platter and a combo platter. The falafel platter had 5 falafel, hummus, pickled turnip, a pickled hot pepper and taboule. The combo platter had chicken and beef that had been cooked on a "gyro", roast potatoes, salad, pickled turnip, and a pickled hot pepper. Came with pita and little containers of aioli, hummus, and sesame sauce. It was, as always, yummers.

Tonight was a mega salad with tuna, navy beans, pasta, red bell pepper, tomatoes, sweet onion, black olives, and green peas, tossed with a lemon vinaigrette. Baguette on the side.

Dave, that is soooooo not nice. I miss blue crabs so much.

We had roast beast, gravy with mushrooms, mashed taters, buttered baby peas, iced tea and almost the last of Glenn's key lime birthday pie.

Sorry Katie. Come on up and have some. They were good and I have not had steamed crabs in a few years.

Is no one having dinner tonight? We has steamed blue crabs and chicken tenders.

Thats just mean!, miss blue crabs here in MT. Sometimes I really miss the food back east. Mostly the fish and bread!

Teriyaki beef short ribs in the pressure cooker. I made a big bowl of tuna mac salad that will last us for a few days worth of lunch and dinner's. Green salad and peanut butter cookies from the bakery section of the store and a couple different types of gelato.

Ahi and tako poke.

DH is putting out a new, old glory. Happy Independence Day Eve.

Shrek had Arby's...hey, that's what he wanted! I had a beef burrito with Colorado Sauce, Chile Rellano, refries and rice...yum!

I ate too much...

Back
Top Bottom