What's for Dinner? May 31, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
Roasted and shredded some chicken thighs today, and had chicken tacos for dinner this evening. I never get tired of tacos. :yum: Plenty of shredded chicken left for a couple of sammies tomorrow.

What did everyone else have this evening? :chef:

39817-albums933-picture5940.jpg
Baby backs,venison backstraps,crawdads.

Wow, Joey! We just had leftover rotisserie chicken, potato salad and steamed broccoli with melted cheese over it.

Boring.

Looks fantastic, S&P!

We had catered wedding reception food. I passed on the chicken, it looked undercooked, but the salads were pretty good.

My Sunday Gravy with Beef Shanks and Tortellini. It smells so good! All the marrow must be in that sauce somewhere because the bones are hollow.

And some stuffed rosemary bread, stuffed with shredded italian cheese from a pack and some garlic saute'd in butter poured on top.

I have a salad but I shouldn't have bothered. Nobody even see's it.

Last edited:
I was inspired by the thread where a poster was asking for tips on Camarones con Rajas. So I tried my hand at it, also made Spanish rice and refried beans(the beans were from a can but I jazzed them up) it was pretty good, but I was disappointed in the quality of the frozen shrimp I used :(
ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1401601013.099112.jpg
:( pics are dark :(

That's so cute Cat Lady. You'll love it here and welcome.

I had to come see what everyone had last night. Mine wasn't worth mentioning.

Holy cow mm, your Sunday Gravy with Beef Shanks and Tortellini must be wonderful with all that shin goodness. Hollow bones is a great sign.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom