What's for Dinner Monday April 6?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I'm planning on making home made macaroni and cheese, with Cabots aged cheddar cheese...will add either fresh asparagus or some frozen broccoli....either way, I will add the veggie to the end of the pasta cooking process to cook the veggies..

what are you planning for dinner?

Have a big pot of homemade meatballs and tomato sauce in the oven.

On Mondays I usually make something that will last us a few days due to our schedules. So tonight it will be tossed with Rigatoni, tomorrow we'll do meatball subs, and Wednesday I'll make a quick parmesan polenta or risotto to accompany what's left in the bottom of the pot.

Then my GF cooks Thursday night while I rest. :sleep:

I'm planning on making home made macaroni and cheese, with Cabots aged cheddar cheese...will add either fresh asparagus or some frozen broccoli....either way, I will add the veggie to the end of the pasta cooking process to cook the veggies..

what are you planning for dinner?
cabot's is the best cheddar!! i add swiss to the cheddar in my mac and cheese.

cabot's is the best cheddar!! i add swiss to the cheddar in my mac and cheese.

cabot is great! thier hunter's cheese goes into my macaroni with a milder cheddar. delish! i may cook that tonite!!

Prime Rib Roast, Pickled Beets, Broccoli and leftover Waldorf Salad. I haven't decieded if I am going to make Brown Rice or Orzo with Shallots and Mushrooms. Maybe for dessert Butterscotch Apple Crisp.

I stashed several fried chicken breasts so I could make chicken salad..So I added to chopped chicken, sliced green onions, halved grapes, chopped celery, toasted walnuts, mayo,salt and pepper...Got some big french rolls hollowed them a little and will fill with the salad and some bib lettuce, have potatoes cut for fries and a macaroni salad...saved pa an ice cream sandwich from yesterday so we are set..
kades;)

meat pies

It's my day off so I'm cooking of course! I'm making pastys with salad & a fruit salad for dessert... i was shopping today & saw the first strawberries that smelled & looked "real" since the end of last summer. Looking forward to trying them out!:chef:

Being a Vermonter, born and bred, I grew up on Cabot's! :) That is the base for my mac and cheese, I also add a little bleu and any other bits of cheese in the fridge.

It is cold and windy here, so I have a meatloaf in the oven, hasselback potatoes, peas and maybe for some color on the plate, I will cook a couple carrots, too.

Being a Vermonter, born and bred, I grew up on Cabot's! :) That is the base for my mac and cheese, I also add a little bleu and any other bits of cheese in the fridge.

It is cold and windy here, so I have a meatloaf in the oven, hasselback potatoes, peas and maybe for some color on the plate, I will cook a couple carrots, too.

cabot's is soooo affordable, too.

hasselback potatoes? it sounds yummy!! i love just plain steamed sliced carrots with butter (i cook them for 3 minutes in a steamer bag, always perfect)

wow was today declared mac and cheese day without me knowing? :LOL: now i'm gonna have to make it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom