What's For Dinner, Monday, July 2, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
large flour tortillas, filled with sliced green onions, shredded lettuce, a nice slice of monterey jack cheese then I'll put on some teriyaki marinade thin sliced roast beef, roll it up brush with melted butter and bake til the tortillas are golden and a little crisp.This will be more than enough for me, but DH will have some potatoe salad and a fruit cup..That's it..Have to start the torta's for the 4th...
kadesma

I forgot. I'm thinking about kadesma's 11 foot waterslide. :LOL: :cool: I have some leftovers from yesterday (mint pesto pasta and chicken), but don't know if I feel like eating it again. Still early & very hot.

Nice big porterhouse steak on the grill. Peas and pasta side cooked inside.

Barbequed pork sandwiches with Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Wango Tango sauce, Asian slaw & spicy chili

To hot here to cook inside so i am thinking maybe lamb chops on the grill. But i read what everyone else was having and i saw a lot of pesto. I love pesto. I might have to change my mind :)

Av

a strange costco combo last night.

after dining on free samples, dw brought home a sushi roll tray, brats, chicken thighs, bread and vine tomatoes. so we had the grilled brats on multigrain nutty bread with sauteed peppers and onions, grilled teryaki chicken thighs, sushi rolls, and arrugula/spinach/mesculun/basil/tomato salads with balsamic vingar.

strange, but everything was good.

Back
Top Bottom