What's for Dinner, Monday, Sept 29, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man after reading everyones dinners tonight I am regretting taking the easy route! Maverick I would have loved to see pics on that one yum!

And Babe you gave me an idea for tomorrow I really want to use some of tha cornmeal I bought......question is how! hmmmmmm

Well, I was not impressed. :( I've gotten wonderful recipes from this chef before, so this one was interesting.

2 # Macaroni
1 # Velveeta
5 oz Phili Cream Cheese
4 oz Heavy Cream
2 oz Asiago Cheese
1 oz sweet butter
Fresh ground pepper

Boil the pasta and take all the other ingredients put in a double boiler and stir occasionally until smooth. Pour over macaroni. Serve immediately.

There wasn't enough sauce for the amount of pasta. And the sauce tasted metallic and chemically, rather like the frozen stuff from Stouffers. I much prefer my own version - a baked Macaroni and Cheese, made with an old fashioned cheese sauce, with a real creamy cheddary taste. Mine is basically the Betty Crocker recipe.

Ended up cutting chicken into medallions and sauteing the meat along with all the leftover vegies to complete the meal. Now I need to go produce shopping tomorrow! :)

LL

I made breakfast. Homemade pancakes for the border and I, and ones from a gluten-free mix for DH. I did sausages and hashbrowns too. I had a pancake and a sausage which for me lately is very good!

Ah man, I love mac and cheese!

This is one of my favorite recipes: Macaroni and Cheese My Way Recipe : : Food Network

That is not Mac-Cheese. That is a Macaroni Casserole with Cheese!

My most requested Macaroni and Cheese

2 lbs. Macaroni, cooked
2 lbs. Velveeta Cheese, cubed
2 cups shredded sharp cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 stick butter, cut in to slices
1 pint half and half ( about )

1/2 loaf of country bread (firm white)
Melted butter

Mix macaroni, cheeses and butter. Put in a GLASS (necessary) baking dish. Pour 1/2 and 1/2 in glass baking dish filling half way up.
Cut bread in cubes, roll in melted butter, top, covering all of the macaroni.

Bake 350, for 1 to 1/4 hours.

Cancel you cholesterol screening test.:ROFLMAO:

I'd spent all day making a type of chili. Then hubby got sick. So I told him an old favorite is called for .... Lipton's chicken noodle soup that I dump extra noodles in. YES. I hope like hell the doctor can help him because last night was miserable.

Need a recipe help

Hi I am new cooker and need to make a nice baked chicken an rice dish for tonight.I dotn want to use soup from can would like to make my own broth to cook rice and chciken in.I have boneless breast of chicken
can someone help me out imnew cooker. thanks

Kim's going to grill some chicken, and I think I'll fix potatoes boulangier from some Klondike gold potatoes and heat up a can of Roma green beans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom