What's for dinner Nov. 24?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I plan to cook the homemade spinach pasta , made fresh this morning, sauce will be butter, roasted garlic, basil, salt and pepper, and olive oil.
Fresh baked homemade Italian semolina bread , with garlic butter.

I thought about Tortellini with Spinach-Ricotta-Sauce..

But DH didn't look too enthusiastic about that, so I gave him the choice to bring something from the supermarket... he wants a veggie-wok...

Either ravioli with shrimp and chicken in cream sauce, or tacos. We'll see how energetic I am when I get home today.

I have some leftover meatpies from yesterday... some leftover ground lamb... think I'll make some sauce for the lamb and do a pasta dish of some sort and serve with the pies. Carb overload, happy tummy!

I am trying to get my freezer cleaned out, found a couple packages of corned beef so they are simmering and then will be put in the oven to finish. Guess the sides will be cabbage, boiled taters and carrots. I can't wait! :-p

Some Porky chops -- Outside if weather permits
Bake Sweet Tator -- With a drizzle of cane syrup
Smothered Cabbage....
Toasted Cornbread......
Refrigerator Scraps.....
The last of the Lemon Pie from Sunday dinner....

I'm thinking about trying spaghetti sauce in the pressure cooker again. It came out pretty good last time, but I want to add onions, peppers and mushrooms to it. I need to look around for how to add other items and whether or not they should be sauted first.
And hey! This could qualify for a meatless meal! Good thing I had one of those BK mushroom, swiss steakhouse things for lunch (lol).

I'm thinking something quick and easy. I have been having sinus problems and feel worn down. I don't even feel like staying up for Monday Night Football.

Store cooked, markdown for quick sell chicken, boxed side dish, old lettuce salad.
Sounds nasty, huh?
Good thing we aren't picky! LOLOLOLOL

Dunno...

DH wants breakfast for dinner, but that's not tripping my trigger.

On the other hand, I can practice buttermilk biscuits again - see if I can't get them a little more fluffy...

LL

I smoked a turkey over the weekend and am thinking a nice pot pie. anyone got a suggestion for good crust?

I was out fixing (trying to) a friends computer - so very quick meal for the boys - Cumberland sausage rings, noodles with pesto & baked beans.

I'm torn....
I was thinking hamburger stroganoff over rice... but the middle one that wont eat dinner requested scrambled eggs... we had that last night.
Do I give in for the sake of getting food in this child, or start browning hamburger....
or both....

I'm torn....
I was thinking hamburger stroganoff over rice... but the middle one that wont eat dinner requested scrambled eggs... we had that last night.
Do I give in for the sake of getting food in this child, or start browning hamburger....
or both....

I don't know if that was a rhetorical question or you want input.....
Start browning the hamburger.

I just ate a bowl of Navy Bean Soup I pulled out of the freezer.

I'm torn....
or both....

Make some scrambled eggs for mr.picky & make the stroganoff for everyone else! You & I know they will grow out of that stage, so dont beat yourself up! ;):)

LOL thanks Kathe....
I think I just may.... as wrong as it may make me.
now I hope I have sour cream.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom