What's For Dinner on This 4th Of July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We used our stove top smoker on the grill tonight for some farmer style smoked pork ribs...WOW!
We have a fireworks show going on in our small town later so we'll be loading up some chairs to get a good spot on the hill.

God bless the USA!

img_1279838_0_ae222956fc637803b479db051b300281.jpg

I am stuffed. We had 2 friends over to visit for the day. I grilled boneless skinless chix breasts and thighs. How do they grow chix without bones these days? Also a platter of burgers. We had green salad with veggies and gorganzola, new bowl of Texas Caviar, just finished the last batch. Various flavors Italian Sodas. I somehow came home with a mixed bag of chicken leftovers, a mango, half dozen limes, home made chocolate chip cookies. I guess she doesn't want me to starve until we see each other tomorrow. :LOL:

We ended up having dinner with friends last night. They live near downtown and we like to take our tandem bike to their place and leave our car there while we ride downtown for the fireworks. They grilled burgers and dogs and I took a platter with veggies, pita chips and baguette slices for dipping into hummus and tzatziki. Good stuff.

ForumRunner_20130705_092215.jpg

I bbq'd some chicken with Harbanero Hanks bbq sauce, DH made a italian potato salad, and we also collaborated on stuffed mushrooms and small calabrese sandwiches for starters. Oh, and banana bread. We made enough for 12, took it to a 13 person picnic where 2 other families also brought enough for everyone. Why do we all do this?

And some things exploded in the sky.

I bbq'd some chicken with Harbanero Hanks bbq sauce, DH made a italian potato salad, and we also collaborated on stuffed mushrooms and small calabrese sandwiches for starters. Oh, and banana bread. We made enough for 12, took it to a 13 person picnic where 2 other families also brought enough for everyone. Why do we all do this?

And some things exploded in the sky.

Hank......it's what we do.....Cook! Lol! We also made enough food for a small army, told others to bring NOTHING! But the never listen :) oh well nobody went hungry ;)

Back
Top Bottom