What's for Dinner, Sat, January 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicken fried steak
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Steamed broccoli
A slice of beer bread slathered with butter
That sure sounds luscius!
yum.gif

I'm going to have make that next week!!

I made Broiled rainbow trout with lemon butter sauce, brown rice and garlic spinach with a little provolone melted on top.....my little one had 3rds!!!

Changed my mind again... lol...

homemade chicken veggie soup. It's soupy weather!

I made home made pizza- sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onion and banana peppers - topped it off with a tall frothy rootbeer. Pretty darn good if I do say so myself!

It was more comfort food tonight... meat loaf, mac & cheese, and mix veggies.

It's a fend for yourself night. DH is having chili dogs, and I think I'm going to go for a ham'n cheese sandwich. I have eaten so much soup and cabbage in the last few days, I need to give my innards a little rest, if you get my drift.

This was Mark's dinner.... crock-pot chicken stew over baked long-grain rice. He loves lots of carrots and celery. I'll post my photos later.

img_775466_0_d13498ebe695ad348ae679939e85c875.jpg

img_775466_1_c5a6637f0996d5fd07223bf8d8d3b6ef.jpg

Well, on Thursday I said I was going to comemorate the Chinese New Year tonight with a shrimp stir-fry. NOT!
Weiner dog was alittle lonely and bored after yesterdays episode
(see thread:Update on Dave) so I decided to have weiners.
And sweet potato french fried with a "the works" salad.

Tomorrow is a pork loin at dad's. So stir fry will have to wait til next week.
But I gotta tell you- Chicken Fried Steak, Catfish, Rainbow Trout- there's just NOT ENOUGH days in the week! Or hours in the day, or meals in the day.
Did I hear fish for breakfast?

i would love to try that ... i have a serious man crush on him ..:ROFLMAO:

LOL... you know who his wife is right.... sorry jeeks but you're no competition

for dinner just getting around to eating now... breakfast for dinner tonight. Made a near perfect crepe thin omelette, home fries and bacon in an old Wapak that was a rusty relic a week ago... eating saturated fat in the name of preserving American history.:pig:

Back
Top Bottom