What's for dinner Saturday, 1-30-21?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Saturday Night's Kitchen... 1/30

Saturday Comfort ........
Smoked Brats & Butter Beans, Air-Tots, Corn with Jalapenos & sweet Red Pepper.......

Brats & Butter Beans.jpg

Meatloaf, Bavarian beans & spaetzle, mashed potatoes and gravy.

meatloaf_beans_013021_IMG_7665.jpg

Chicken thighs crusted with buttermilk, ground pistachio, and sumac over a bed of sliced oranges and red onions, with garlic cloves, sprinkled wirh Aleppo pepper, side of a wild rice blend.

Attachments

• 2021-01-30 19.18.17.jpg
    2021-01-30 19.18.17.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 71
It must have been a chicken thigh night!

Baked chicken thighs with onion, potato and cheddar skillet potatoes and Brussel sprouts. :yum:

Attachments

• 2021-01-30 (1).jpg
    2021-01-30 (1).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 2021-01-30.jpg
    2021-01-30.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 57
I had planned a chicken and sausage tray bake, but I think I'm having prodrome before a migraine and really not up for cooking, so we ordered out from one of our favourite Greek restos. We shared an appetizer of deep fried, bacon wrapped scallops and something called, a "BAD BOY MIXED GRILL". This is the description, "Grilled Chicken Oregano, 2 Lambchops, 1 souvlaki stick, comes with garden salad, rice pilaf, greek potatoes, and garlic bread."

I hit rock bottom last night..I fell asleep before dinner and gf woke me up and didn't want me to have to cook dinner so she offered to go and get McDonald's..I haven't eaten that in over a year..I was groggy so I agreed...I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about that food..I't like eating nothing..the bag weighed about 4 ounces..they have figured out to make what would constitute a typical fast food meal without using hardly any ingredients..I probably could have bunched the whole thing up into a small ball and ate it in one bite...I aways feel weird after eating that stuff..

Back
Top Bottom