What's for Dinner, Saturday, April 25th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
Well, I didn't make my meatball sandwich last night, because I fell asleep on the couch. I DID manage to make Mark his dinner. I wasn't organized, but the turkey meatballs are made and in the fridge.

I'll make Mark spaghetti with meat sauce or something like that. I'm going to shoot for the meatball sandwich tonight.

What are you having on this Saturday?

I have no idea since we will be at a wedding reception. Don't know what is being served but I'm sure it will be better than anything I could cook today!

I'm grilling turkey burgers, roast red potatoes and maybe a salad or some slaw.

ice cream for dessert.

Still thinking. We are running to ball games today. Likely we will need something comfort foody as its going to be cold today.

Dh is playing in a golf tournament and dinner is included so I will probably use some of the chicken and stock and make myself some noodles and maybe a green or fruit salad. I saw a recipe for a lemon raspberry cake that I'm thinking about making also.

I have no idea since we will be at a wedding reception. Don't know what is being served but I'm sure it will be better than anything I could cook today!

Jabbur are you working for your food this time? Do you have to take pictures or just enjoy the food and the evening! I would be interested in the food menu....I always am at weddings LOL!

asparagus in some form, it is taking over the frig...and I am not making any predictions if it will contain any morels:LOL:

and leftover cheesy, creamy potato casserole

Turkey Chili!

That's not bad stuff, we ate it a lot when we were dieting and I was surprised at how good it was. Although I'm not a big fan of ground turkey as a burger though, I can eat it ... but barely. When I was lifting weights in my 20's, I would eat turkey burgers by themselves ... no bun, maybe a little mustard on them to cover the flavor. I left that alone after a while though, it was a good source of lean protein (which you need 1g/pound of your weight per day to build muscle), but it lacked the flavor of beef :)

We're having Nathan's hot dogs covered in chili sauce and a bowl of Velveeta mac-n-cheese tonight.

Jamaican Jerked Pork Chops on the grill, Applesauce, Roasted Char Crust Yams and Green Beans.
C

I have absolutely nooooo idea. I've been cleaning and tossing stuff out all day long and haven't given a single thought to dinner. I have some hearts of romaine in the fridge and some artichokes and some feta cheese. I might make a dinner salad out of that. Even though it's only 3 o'clock, I'm already too tired to do any real cooking.

there's a new restaurant here in pittsburgh. it's a grill. my stomach is a-rumblin' for a yummy steak while it's still mooing!!!

Back
Top Bottom