What's for Dinner Saturday May 2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I "created" a Mexi-style casserole yesterday, put most of it in the freezer, but there's enough for tonight's supper. Lots of stuff in it, which makes a meal in a pan. I'll have chocolate cake again for dessert.

Gettin' ready to pour a mint julep to drink as I watch the Derby on TV.

Do tell, how did you make your Mexi-style casserole? I am still trying to figure out what to make for Tuesday. Thanks.

Bf and I had planned to go to a local Mexican place but when we arrived the place was way too packed and we didn't feel like waiting 40 + minutes for a table .
We went to Montana's and promptly left as soon as we entered the doors. The noise was just deafening .
Decided to go to a place that just recently opened, Baton Rouge. It was delicious . Everything was perfect. We are still talking about it today .

I had a chicken dish that I believe was called Amarillo Chicken with a side of really amazing mashed potatoes with a glass of chardonnay. I have no idea what they put in them but they were so good.
Bf had the swordfish , a baked potato with the works that was the size of a softball and a ceasar salad with a Murphy's Beer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom