Whats for Dinner Sun. Dec. 7th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could. I was thinking about it... but the smell of seafood in the house can render any other meal eaten at the same time inedible.
:(
think fish sticks.......

Nothing to do now but wait for the flavors to come together.

Attachments

• 12-7 chili.jpg
    12-7 chili.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 164
i am having a bowl of the turkey soup i made yesterday. it contains stock from simmering the carcass, small carrots, onions, celery, and bell peppers. at the end added a can of c of chicken soup. very tasty.

have left over corn muffins i will have with it. may make egg nog cookies for dessert. i ate the last piece of pumpkin pie for lunch. that's it just pie, lol

Lasagna. I'm sick, but, I was hungry. I wanted comfort food but not soup - tired of soup already! I basically just followed my manicotti recipe that is in my head and added ground Italian sausage and pork. We'll see. This is the uncooked state:

img_740333_0_c24d8cdc3175eab9e65775331c3c0651.jpg

I made stuffed chicken. I stuffed it with a cornbread dressing and made broccoli on the side and served it with rolls. Everyone was happy

Our border leaves tomorrow and this was the last meal I would be cooking for him so I made his favourites - Stroganoff (not my lazy one but the real thing!) over linguini, asparagus, a deluxe mixed greens salad and for dessert apple crisp.

He asked me if I could pack him a container of the apple crisp for the plane in case they don't serve anything good!

The wife made wedding soup for a function at the church, kinda a pot luck thing. Lots of tasty things there including some really good tamales!

dw scrubbed the house, top to bottom, and i put up the christmas lights in the wind today (the ladder was fun to handle in the wind :huh:) so we had takeout malaysian tonight.

pad thai, volcano pork chops, basil chicken, with brown and jasmine rice.

Back
Top Bottom