What's for dinner? Sunday 12-21-14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
In the mood for enchiladas, so I dug through the freezer and found some enchilada sauce, and a small vacuum pack of pulled pork. I have a little sharp cheddar and a couple of tortillas left, so I'm able to throw enough together for 2 small enchiladas. Refried black beans with onions and jalapeno, and maybe an avocado on the side.

Kind of wishing I had some cilantro, green onions, and black olives, but I don't want to go to the store. Nice to use up what I already have to satisfy my craving. :)

What's on everyone's menu for tonight? :chef:

I grilled some marinated chicken thighs and we had them along with some yellow rice and broccoli cheese soup.

I used the copycat Panera recipe someone linked and can't remember who. So thank you kind person.

We had a good dinner Frittata, with what I had on hand.

Split lill smokies browned with onion and cubed hash brown patties, eggs mixed with some cottage cheese poured over the top and covered with shredded cheddar cheese and finished in the oven. Easy fast and good.

Everyone's dinner sounds so good! :yum:

Hubby couldn't stop talking about the all-beef smokies he had seen at the grocery store earlier, so I finally popped out and got them. We had two each - his topped with cheese, onions, mustard & relish... mine topped with cheese, onions & hot sauce.

Bit pushed for time so in the end I just did one of those preformed gammon/bacon joints. Coated it with some brown sugar, cloves etc.

Turned out nice with a bit left over for sandwiches or something.

In the mood for enchiladas, so I dug through the freezer and found some enchilada sauce, and a small vacuum pack of pulled pork. I have a little sharp cheddar and a couple of tortillas left, so I'm able to throw enough together for 2 small enchiladas. Refried black beans with onions and jalapeno, and maybe an avocado on the side.

Kind of wishing I had some cilantro, green onions, and black olives, but I don't want to go to the store. Nice to use up what I already have to satisfy my craving. :)

What's on everyone's menu for tonight? :chef:
Lol, I made enchiladas with the last of the roast turkey from T-Day. The sauce was made with tomatillos. Also made some SW egg rolls with some of the turkey as well.

Back
Top Bottom