What's for dinner? Sunday 3-22-15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
Better late than never.... :LOL:

I'm having a couple of fish tacos here in a few. Sliced mango and strawberries on the side.

What is/was on everyone's plate? :chef:

Had a board meeting with our wine club this afternoon and the hosts provided dinner. They made meat lover's chili (no beans) just for Mrs K and myself. What wonderful people. I don't expect anyone to go to special trouble to accommodate me and my weird diet, but it's always appreciated when they do.

I brought a homemade flourless chocolate cake. It had great flavor, but was a little dry and dense. I think next time I'll add a little more oil.

Steve took an early flight this morning to see his mother in Florida who will be 102 years old on Tues.!! Amazing!
Anyway, I'm alone for the next three nights and have no desire to cook tonight. I might have some Ramen later.

Steve took an early flight this morning to see his mother in Florida who will be 102 years old on Tues.!! Amazing!
Anyway, I'm alone for the next three nights and have no desire to cook tonight. I might have some Ramen later.

Wow! What's her secret to longevity? Happy birthday to Steve's mom! :flowers:

Enjoy your time just for yourself, Kay. :)

It has been a very busy week at Chez Goddess. Combine that with the lure of advertising, and we bit. Ran into Wendy's to get two of their fish sandwiches. I should know better - I worked with a woman who had been a food stylist for a Des Moines publisher!

Back to (much better) home cooking tomorrow.

Steve took an early flight this morning to see his mother in Florida who will be 102 years old on Tues...
Happy Birthday to your dear Steve's Mom. 102 it a pretty good start. ;)

Hogfish filets sautéed in oil/butter mixture, topped with lemon butter sauce, served with steamed asparagus and rice pilaf made with onions, celery, brown mushrooms and chicken broth.

Back
Top Bottom