Whats for dinner - Sunday, April 5?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roast chicken , stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli .

I don't know about this chicken though. I've never had an almost 12 lb chicken.

I routinely have 12lbers. Mmmmmm...did one on Thursday (or was it Friday?) this week. Whats your worry?

Have fallen in love with my FlavorWave oven I just bought on eBay. Tonight I'm making "roast beast" in it. Beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, onion soup mix, red wine...yada, yada, yada.

I cooked biscuits in it this morning in less time than it takes for my normal oven to preheat. Yeah!

Burgers tonight! :rolleyes: My big decision for the day will be what kind of cheese.

gee all those wonderful meals. i am just having a quick bbq chicken sandwich. ice cream bars for dessert.

gonna be busy cooking tomorrow so guess it's ok..gonna make my slightly hot spag. tomorrow with ground beef and sausage. also going to make a green salsa, not hard to do . just time consuming. ..
oh and fritos and diet soda with my meal tonight

Chicken breasts sautèed in evoo, potato with sour cream, carrots, yellow squash and green beans. Had a small bowl of chocolate ice cream for dessert. :pig:

I'm making homemade vegetable soup with Saltines. I took some stock out of the freezer, and I'll go from there.
Here was dinner...the pasta was whole-wheat egg noodles.

img_810054_0_736f4b64c53d66e0e1cc55b09c63e27b.jpg

img_810054_1_cc17d883ca44621a70e29aebee2ed932.jpg

I'm doing a mid turkey feast. Just for me and my husband. A small boneless turkey, buttery corn, green bean casserole, and buttermilk mashed potatoes. We are always on the road, so we thought we deserve a heavy meal.

lasagna (with sausage, ground beef, onion, mushrooms, and garlic between the cheese layers). romaine, tomatoes and black olives with grren goddes dressing (mayo, sour cream, chives, scallions, anchovies and lemon juice). garlic bread and gingerbread cake for dessert.

i used the oven ready lasagna noodles for the first time ever. i must say they worked out great. i always did it the way mom did, boil the noodles. but you can only get 1 lb boxes and you always wind up with some that stick together and don't cook right. there are always to many leftover that get thrown away. these oven ready come in 1/2 lb boxes just the right amount - 12 noodles, 4 layers.

Back
Top Bottom