What's for dinner, Sunday, February 19th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SierraCook

Master Chef
I am having some real comfort food for dinner tonight: ribbon meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, and broccoli salad. The thought of having meatloaf sandwiches later in the week for lunch is making my mouth water.

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Pinto beans with bacon and cornbread. I also made some simple homemade yeast rolls. We'll see how they turn out.

Anything is better than what we had at lunch today. We went to a local spaghetti place. We had the buffet - I think it was all made with Chef Boyardee - or even Franco American (in a can). Never again!

good question... I think I'll let Paul whip something up when he gets hungry. I don't feel like cooking today.

I made some chili and cornbread. The chili's almost gone, as is the cornbread. That makes me happy.

Been grazing on and off today between cat naps. So far:

Chicken salad sammich
cup of veggie soup
an apple
toasted English Muffin with butter and Muenster
water, water and more water

Maybe for dinner: leftover chicken fettuccine alfredo & chocolate raspberry mousse yogurt & more water:LOL:

I'm a day late, but my dinner was very good. I went over to a friend's house whos parents were cooking. And they made the best meatloaf I've ever had. Very good. They also had some potatoes and a salad. All around a great meal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom