What's for Dinner, Sunday January 18, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeV

Washing Up
Turkey chili for our "chilly" and snowy day. Sure smells good already. Maybe make it lunch too.

Im making pizza dough........it will be topped with whatever I find, lol! Maybe some green peppers, broccoli, bacon, black olives, tomatoes....... = )

We're having spaghetti and meatballs/sausage, garlic bread and salad also. It was cooking in the crockpot all day yesterday.

Barb

Sunday gravy here today! I've got sweet italian sausage and will make meatballs, as well.
I went to Clemente and spent 61 bucks on salami, mortadella, parmacotto, pepperoni, provolone, fresh mozzarella, two loaves of bread, a tomato and olive foccaccia and a pepperoni bread.
I also have fresh ricotta to go on the pasta and pomodoro sauce.
Gee, perhaps a salad is in order, just so we can say we ate something healthful, too...

Still plenty of pumpkin pecan pie for dessert.

Sunday gravy here today! I've got sweet italian sausage and will make meatballs, as well.
I went to Clemente and spent 61 bucks on salami, mortadella, parmacotto, pepperoni, provolone, fresh mozzarella, two loaves of bread, a tomato and olive foccaccia and a pepperoni bread.
I also have fresh ricotta to go on the pasta and pomodoro sauce.
Gee, perhaps a salad is in order, just so we can say we ate something healthful, too...

Still plenty of pumpkin pecan pie for dessert.

I'll pay you to adopt me.:ROFLMAO:

I took some chicken out of the freezer before bed last night with the intent of doing something with it in the crock-pot. Not terribly inspired yet but, when I opened the refrigerator to get breakfast stuff, I noticed a bottle of barbecue sauce. Might toss in some onions with the chicken and glug the barbecue sauce over it for a lazy barbecue chicken meal. Who knows!:rolleyes:

Sunday dinner will be Red Beans, Rice, and bread. German Chocolate cake for dessert. Then tonight for supper it's back to the eat healthy, eat lite, routine.....

Roasting several chickens along with some Yukon Gold potatoes, mushrooms, carrots,cipoline onions, Green and fruit salad, biscuits and gravy,,home made soft serve ice cream and cones.
.kades

I'm going to slow cook some beef shanks into some sorta stew.

Oooh I take that back, I think we're BAR B Q-ING!!!

If the garage door opens (it may be frozen shut), I shall probably get a white pizza--there is a shop that can make it so that it contains none of what I am allergic to. If not, I have some yogurt and things bagels and things like that to eat. I don't want a sink of dirty dishes that I cannot wash until Tuesday.

An oven Chicken Dinner

Chicken dipped in yogurt and seasoned bread crumbs in one 9 x 13 pan. Sliced ptoatoes and coated with EVO, grated cheese, seasoned bread crumbs, ground pepper. Sliced carrots. And cored apples with dates in core. Sliced 1/4 onion and 2 cloves of garlic (on pan oven dinner)

In a 400 degree oven. One hour covered with foil. Remove foil and brown. EASY and delicious.

I'm (kind of) trying to get Paul to take me out for dinner. I'm in the mood for Chinese!!

Definitely chicken with onions and barbecue sauce in the crock-pot. Have some potatoes that need to be used, so will either make mashed or fries. It'll depend on how lazy I get when the chicken's done. Maybe some broccoli or green beans for a green veggie. Probably no dessert or, if I do want dessert, a handful of Hershey's cherry cordial kisses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom