What's for Dinner Sunday June 28th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I'm still working on the broccoli salad and chocolate ice cream;)

but I will be in the kitchen today getting some food ready for this weeks meals....will cook off some English Muffins and maybe some cookies..

last week I opened a quart of pizza sauce and I plan on mini pizzas on the English Muffins this week....am considering an experiment today....I have several Ailsa Craig onions I am anxious to try.
Ailsa Craig Onions

I want to try carmelized onions and garlic in the crock pot...and I made a 1 1/2 pound wheel of mozzarella cheese yesterday..

what's happening in your kitchen today?

Pork Chop....
Garlic Smashed Tators....
Green Beans.......
Yellow Squash......
Sliced Tomatoes, Vidalia Onions, Hot peppers....
"Close Your Left Eye" Pie...for sure --- Rice pudding maybe.

We had leftover chicken from last night. I marinated and cooked too much so we had enough for today - also broccoli salad - sliced tomatoes from our own garden - sliced honeydew melon - iced tea.
Fruit bars and coffee for dessert. Great lunch no bother - nothing to cook.

I have no idea. :neutral:

I have salad fixin's.. I took chicken out of the freezer, so I might give Mark a chicken salad.

As for me, there are still leftover pizza fixin's from last night. I have a mini pizza shell in the freezer. I could have that with a small salad.

Time will tell.

We're going out to a Chinese restaurant for dinner with friends. There will be sushi, some appetizers and who knows what else. Dessert will be either ginger or green tea ice cream

Leftovers... I mad a cheese lasagna using home made ricotta, strained plain yogurt, spinach, etc. I made fresh lasagna noodles, too (semolina, AP flour, eggs, sat). Red sauce was from a "gravy' from a braised potroast: mirepoix, crushed tomatoes, paprika, red wine. I used the thick, stew-like tomato/vegetable sauce to put on the bottom and top of the layers of pasta and cheese. Topped with Italian blend cheese. Will serve alongside the roast.
We have buns to eat up, so will probably do garlic bread with those.

Leftovers... I mad a cheese lasagna using home made ricotta, strained plain yogurt, spinach, etc. I made fresh lasagna noodles, too (semolina, AP flour, eggs, sat). Red sauce was from a "gravy' from a braised potroast: mirepoix, crushed tomatoes, paprika, red wine. I used the thick, stew-like tomato/vegetable sauce to put on the bottom and top of the layers of pasta and cheese. Topped with Italian blend cheese. Will serve alongside the roast.
We have buns to eat up, so will probably do garlic bread with those.
:ohmy: That sounds delicious .

Roast chicken w/ mashed potatoes, steamed asparagus and shredded canadian cheddar over top . Oh and some naked grape chardonnay but that is a guilty ( and forunately CHEAP) pleasure so shh

Back
Top Bottom