What's for dinner Sunday June 6?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ciabatta bread pizza, carmelized onions on the bottom of the bread (I like lots) grilled, and sliced chicken on top, then a layer of fontina cheese... Place in the oven to melt the cheese, thats it... Heavenly goodness...

Rib-eye Steak
Mushrooms
Twice Bake Potato
Pickled Beets
Blueberry Lemon Muffins with Oatmeal Almond Streusel topping.

Chop suey. :cool: Not the hamburger version many of you make, but with stew beef, celery, onion, mushrooms, molasses, soy sauce, corn starch (to thicken)--served on rice. I haven't had it in awhile and am looking forward to it so much!!

:)Barbara

My Red-Head came a-calling today and she likes "down home" when she comes so

Pork Chops....
Pink-eye purple hull peas....
Butter Beans...
Squash & Onions.......
Corn on da Cob......
Cold slices of Vidalia Onions....
Fresh sliced D'mators....
Fresh Cayenne and Jalapeno peppers.....
Kone Braid........
Fresh Stromberry pie for D-Zert

shell steak .......... thats as far as I have gotten.

rib eye on the george forman. steamed asparagus. hope to get mayo made for it. have some pumpkin bread in oven. it is over 90 degrees so i must be crazy to heat up oven. just needed a goody i can eat with all the diet restrictions. got a couple ears of white corn. may do one of those.

My Red-Head came a-calling today and she likes "down home" when she comes so

Pork Chops....
Pink-eye purple hull peas....
Butter Beans...
Squash & Onions.......
Corn on da Cob......
Cold slices of Vidalia Onions....
Fresh sliced D'mators....
Fresh Cayenne and Jalapeno peppers.....
Kone Braid........
Fresh Stromberry pie for D-Zert

I had to say that out loud to figure out what you ment!!LOL

here are photos of dinner and the jam jars:)

Attachments

• DSCN1479.jpg
    DSCN1479.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN1484.jpg
    DSCN1484.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 170
Shell steak grilled on cast iron stovetop grill pan, seasoned mushroom caps and onions sautéed in butter till tender, burgundy wine added and simmered till reduced, buttered steamed mixed veggies - white corn off the cob, chopped baby carrots, peas and pearl onions.

img_901080_0_5a593aadffb143f2b8cc214269440a7c.jpg

Yeah - I've also copied & saved a few of Aida's recipes. Looks like good stuff. Another show that I'm enjoying on the Cooking Channel.

We had grilled tri-tip, Sammies put together with brushed on stone ground mustard,evoo,red wine vinegar and Dijon, then topped with carmelized onions, St Andre Cheese, roasted red peppers, sauteed mushrooms, stick under broiler til cheese melts, plus a tray full of roasted veggies. zucchini, Janpanese eggplant, vidalias, corn on the cob. A salad ov mache with herbs, grape tomatoes from the garden. Sherbert for dessert. Ahhh all is finished and we can relax and watch the kids play and swim.
kades

We had grilled tri-tip, Sammies put together with brushed on stone ground mustard,evoo,red wine vinegar and Dijon, then topped with carmelized onions, St Andre Cheese, roasted red peppers, sauteed mushrooms, stick under broiler til cheese melts, plus a tray full of roasted veggies. zucchini, Janpanese eggplant, vidalias, corn on the cob. A salad ov mache with herbs, grape tomatoes from the garden. Sherbert for dessert. Ahhh all is finished and we can relax and watch the kids play and swim.
kades

I am jealous. Here on the east coast Tri-tip is hard to come by.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom