What's for Dinner TGI Friday September 2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Well, there are two football games, one baseball game and it is Friday, so that must mean it is hot dog day in our house! :)

How about everyone else? What does your menu look like today?

Undecided.... our shopping schedule is off-kilter so we are working with what is in the house and only picking up essential items that we lost during the power outage. I'll do the weekly shopping early Sunday to avoid the Blue Angles crowd.

Good morning,

TGIF - it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Dinner will be steak pizzaiola, pasta, and sautéed escarole in garlic and oil.

Enjoy the day!

Tonight we will be having the burgers we skipped last night. I'll come up with something to go with them.

Is it really Friday already? Pizza night! Hey, where's Rocklobster these days? Anyone know?

Today I have to go to the bank & the store. Plus I think going to the book store. So im nt at all sure wht for dinner. Guess ill see wht looks gd in the store lol

I'm thinking a fish taco. I bought some tomato-basil tortillas the other day, and they are soooooo good. For the fish, it's talapia.

Risotto with porcini mushrooms and pork sausage

40791-albums374-picture2946.jpg

Corn dogs, beans, slaw. Movies tonight! Going out with my sweetie, my older boy and his sweetie. Double dating with my kid!

Grilled brats it is.
I've got the toppings going; diced potatoes, onions and green peppers with a couple chipotle peppers in adobo added for a little spice. I'll grill the buns and rub with garlic before I serve it up. A couple ears of corn just went on the grill, too.
I'll use the leftover produce in some scrambled eggs this weekend. Multi-tasking...

Attachments

• saute peppers, onions, potatos, chipotle.jpg
    saute peppers, onions, potatos, chipotle.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 133
Back
Top Bottom