What's for dinner this Tuesday, November 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
Whatcha eating today? I'm getting out of work soon, then have to go get some ice melt on the way home and sjovel out the driveway again. The wicked winds these past two days blew a good inch of snow back onto it, and underneath is a good layer of ice.
Anyway, I may stop off at a Korean market on the way home to pick up eel and rice for unaju, and whatever sashimi they have today. Usually it's salmon, bluefin tuna, octopus, and scallops, but you never know.

What's on your table tonight?

We're driving home after visiting my in-laws for several days. DH wants to do all 16 hours in one day so we won't have to be on the road when the Thanksgiving migration begins tomorrow. We'll probably eat some fast food tonight.

Hi BT. Unlike the weather, you are a breath of fresh air. Good to see you again.

I will make some Norwegian style Swedish meatballs (stubborn is as stubborn does, allspice no nutmeg, pinch of cardomom) today to serve along with mash potatoes, and a cranberry dish with cooked berries, crushed pineapple and grated ginger.

buckytom, nice to see ya!!!

Trying to use up all of the musgoes today and tomorrow, new food on Thursday!!! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

So tonight is an Aunt Bea version of a sausage McMuffin, a cup of vegetable beast with barley soup and a small salad.

buckytom, nice to see ya!!!

Trying to use up all of the musgoes today and tomorrow, new food on Thursday!!! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

So tonight is an Aunt Bea version of a sausage McMuffin, a cup of vegetable beast with barley soup and a small salad.

Wondering what vegetable beast is.

I'm going to try making Tyler Florence's Sausage with Apples and Cabbage. It just feels like an apple and cabbage day.

Buck Tom, your back!!!!
It's good to see you again. :)

I was planning on making just pizza tonight. Now that I see your finally home gotta make my guys your, as they call them now "BT's Chicken Wings" to go with them. They haven't forgotten you either. They love those wings!

You know they've had other wing recipes. They take one, try it. then ask me if I'd make them some (REAL wings?) :ohmy::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Good to seee ya!

Munky Badger.

I got a new name while you were on a sabbatical.:LOL:

Hey, Bucky cousin!! Love seeing your name again. As you can see, you've been missed.

I don't think I'm going to have dinner tonight. Had lunch in town with my brother this afternoon and I'm still stuffed and it was only a sandwich and a beverage. Nice little place called Wild Mountain Bakery & Cafe. It's a delight of a place. On the court square and sooooo good.

In any event, there are several good leftovers from a couple of days ago that will fill Glenn. I think I'll only need to smell dinner tonight to be sated.

Ended up going with just plain ol' meatloaf. Stuffed meatloaf would probably be too much of a stretch for my Dad. Baked potatoes, green beans, and salad are the sides. I made the apple pie for T'giving today, I should probably hide it so he doesn't cut into it tonight.

We ran into traffic around Washington, DC, and it looks like we'll be home by about 8:30. After leaving Michigan at 6 am, we'll be ordering pizza tonight.

I had a pound of hamburger already browned. I used a can of Manwich sauce to add to it. Then spread it between 2 sheets of crescent rolls with some Swiss and cheddar sprinkled on the meat. That and salads. It was good.

Not sure yet..just got the snowblower working...have to dig out after the storm. But, first a cold beer after a 9 hour day......I'm thinking something easy in front of the hockey game...nachos, grilled cheese, something like that...

We also had what Craig called butter sauteed cabbage. It was pretty darn good for a clean out the fridge-freezer meal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom