What's for dinner? Thu, March 10, 2016

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, Craig, how was it?

Much improved in the pizza dept., but the owner oversaw the pizza, so it might be a fluke. The cannoli filling (I didn't try the actual cannoli) was ok. The zeppoli were way over glazed. In a pinch, we might try them again.

I have some errands to run, so dinner is early tonight. I had a couple of juicy lamb rib chops and some green stuff.

What are your plans for dinner?

img_1458547_0_71eb4e4520631e64ceef2266d0c73477.jpg

Cooked perfect..........

Great looking and sounding dinners here last night!

STEVE....that has GOT to be the best looking lamb chop dinner I've ever seen. Perfectly cooked, and I could practically taste them through the monitor. :ohmy::yum:

I have some errands to run, so dinner is early tonight. I had a couple of juicy lamb rib chops and some green stuff.

What are your plans for dinner?

img_1461513_0_71eb4e4520631e64ceef2266d0c73477.jpg

Steve, dude... this is perfection. Have you ever tried wild venison (deer) chops, cooked just like your lamb? If not, I'll bet you'd love it. Very similar.

Great looking and sounding dinners here last night!

STEVE....that has GOT to be the best looking lamb chop dinner I've ever seen. Perfectly cooked, and I could practically taste them through the monitor. :ohmy::yum:

I actually licked my computer screen... just to see if I could in fact taste them. But, it didn't taste that great. Kind of ... um... weird... and dirty. I now have finger prints on my tongue, which is even weirder because I can't get them off!

But, they still look perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The chops, I mean.)

Steve, dude... this is perfection. Have you ever tried wild venison (deer) chops, cooked just like your lamb? If not, I'll bet you'd love it. Very similar.

I haven't had deer cooked this way. Well, not loin chops anyway. I've made venison roasts.

Now on the other hand, I have had elk cooked like this, and ostrich, too. Rare or medium rare is the only way to cook leaner cuts like these, in my opinion. :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom