What's for dinner? Thursday 2-18-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG, for someone who doesn't like ookies, you sure cook a lot of chicken thighs. :huh: I bet by the time your DH is done cleaning off the bones from the pieces you pass to him, he has room for, maybe, one thigh of his own! :LOL: I go ahead and cook a breast for me if I do dark meat for Himself - absolutely no chance of even seeing an ookie.

When I made ham and potatoes this last time (divided into two dishes), I made the sauce too loose. Since the one I baked up tonight was the one I made with cheese, that runny sauce was shared among the ham-and-potatoes and the steamed veggies. I'd say "good planning", but it was more like "dumb luck". :stuart:

Well, DH bought a ten-pack the other day, so they needed to be cooked. I roasted six and froze four. Besides, there aren't as many ookies in the thighs ;)

Nothing better than cheese sauce on steamed veggies :yum:

:ROFLMAO: Whiska! He can't taste anything, and dislikes everything, even chicken soup. Thankfully, he sleeps most of the time, and Beagle keeps him company.

:ROFLMAO: Whiska! He can't taste anything, and dislikes everything, even chicken soup. Thankfully, he sleeps most of the time, and Beagle keeps him company.

My apologies to you and your DH. An illness in whatever form, is never a laughing matter. My attempt to make light and there I go, insert typing fingers in mouth too soon. Once he feels better, have him give a listen to this. Truly Beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d47qrqxeIJM

No apologies needed, Whiska! I'm about ready to stick a meat thermometer probe in my ear and just end it all! DH is a horrid patient.

Back
Top Bottom