What's for dinner Thursday, April 13th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i may be a chef-to-be, yet i usually have my indulgence on tuesdays or thursdays- french fries with something or another for dipping. although i did re-stock my fridge & have plenty in it.:ermm:
we'll see.
hmmm.....

Last edited:
Either BBQ'ed pork chops with brussel sprouts and brown buttered dumplings OR Frozen Pizza ... it depends on the rain and our ambition :) . The chops may have to wait until tomorrow when there isn't any good television on ... Thursdays are typically our crockpot or frozen entree nights because of Survivor and CSI.

Tonight is the second night of Passover so we are having our second Sedar (passover meal). it will be brisket and turkey with tons of sides.

Sounds really good GB
We're having corned beef red potatoes and carrots
Really feel like having matzo ball soup though-Hmmm guess everyone has a little jewish in them!!!

If you can make it up to MA by 6:30 then you are more than welcome to a bowl of matzoh ball soup Vicki :)

Your corned beef sounds good too. I think that is what I am making on Sat.

dw is going to get our taxes done, so i'll probably broil some chicken breasts tonight, and make a salad with walnuts and goat cheese in a raspberry vinaigrette.

Tonight I'm just making pasta tossed with a quick sauce of surimi (imitation crab meat), canned diced tomatoes, chopped garlic, & fresh julienned basil.

Since today is our 32nd Wedding Anniversary, I'll make something special for dinner. Tomorrow DH has planned a weekend of bliss that I know nothing about. Since dinners will be out, plus lunches and breakfasts too, I don't mind making it for tonight. I think we'll fondue. Chx, steak, shrimp, dippings sauces, huge bakers with all stuffings, salad and garlic bread. White cake with choco frosting for dessert as it's DH's favorite kind of cake. Simple and not too complex.

LEFSElover said:
Since today is our 32nd Wedding Anniversary, I'll make something special for dinner. Tomorrow DH has planned a weekend of bliss that I know nothing about. Since dinners will be out, plus lunches and breakfasts too, I don't mind making it for tonight. I think we'll fondue. Chx, steak, shrimp, dippings sauces, huge bakers with all stuffings, salad and garlic bread. White cake with choco frosting for dessert as it's DH's favorite kind of cake. Simple and not too complex.

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your weekend together.

Tonight is nothing special, just chicken and dumplings.

happy anniversary, Lefse. enjoy your weekend.

We are having bisketti because I'm too knackered to think of anything else and it is brainless.

I was going to ask what bisketti was until I said it out loud...man I am an idiot sometimes.

I haven't got a clue about dinner tonight, but whatever it is, it will have to be quick and painless because I'm bagged today.

Happy Happy Anniversary!!!!!

We're having hamburgers. Nice and easy. It's SURVIVOR night!!

i had snails in puff pastry!:w00t: i've wanted to try escargot for awhile now. plus i had a cheese course & wine for free. great to be a chef.:LOL:

:) Yesterday I oven roasted some mushrooms,onions and 3 medium eggplants added salt,pepper,italian spices,garlic.I made a casserole of those vegies put some store bought spaghetti sauce that I mixed with some freshly cooked venison sausage, actually it was a kind of lasgna it had no cook lasgana pasta I made layers including some roasted red pepper sauce I made the night before and mozzarella.Was good last night but will be awsome tonight.

Back
Top Bottom