What's for Dinner Thursday April 19th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs. 40 C is cooking tonight. :)

As she explained, her BFFWWW (best friend forever in the whole wide world) gave her a recipe for crock pot chicken cordon bleu via text message.

Looks and smells good. It's wrapped in bacon so it can't possibly be bad.

Tell Mrs. .40 she can be my BFFWWW if she shares that recipe! :rolleyes:

It sounds like YUM!!

Tell Mrs. .40 she can be my BFFWWW if she shares that recipe! :rolleyes:

It sounds like YUM!!

I would be doing the DC community a dis-service by posting that recipe. While it looked and smelled good, it tasted terrible. Cat food. YUCK:mad:

Teenagers are heading for the pantry. I'm headed to the store to buy more bleach.

Got takeout tonight from a really good Chinese restaurant. General Tsos! They use sliced garlic in the sauce, which I think is a nice touch.

It's each man for him self tonight. Dh had an artichoke and my leftover chicken and rice from lunch...I'm having the other artichoke and a half of a French dip with au jus from my daughters lunch. I can't believe how many artichokes are on one plant. Last year I got 5 this year there are at least 10 on the plant that I've found, but I know there are more in the back begging to be picked.
This is hog heaven for us:LOL:
kades

Hope you have a cat, .40! LOL! We are all entitled to an occasional mess.

We had freezer spelunked brocco-cauli cheese soup.

Last edited:
Hot Turkey Sandwich and Stuffing Rice. I have to finish up the forbidden Gravy.:yum::yum:

Last edited:
We'll be eating one of my favorites: a bacon & asparagus pasta dish with tomato sauce. Is it dinner time yet?

I'd love to have the recipe Jason...purdy please?

It's each man for him self tonight. Dh had an artichoke and my leftover chicken and rice from lunch...I'm having the other artichoke and a half of a French dip with au jus from my daughters lunch. I can't believe how many artichokes are on one plant. Last year I got 5 this year there are at least 10 on the plant that I've found, but I know there are more in the back begging to be picked.
This is hog heaven for us:LOL:
kades

You lucky girl Kades!! I had forgotten you live in artichoke country!

I had a plant in another lifetime and it never gave more than one choke a year.

Steve it out of town for a few days so I think I'll be showing up at one of your houses every nite for dinner.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom