What's for Dinner Thursday Dec. 10 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
Some of our many meals today will be open faced turkey sandwiches; with mashed potatoes, ww toast, turkey and gravy.

What are you planning?

Gotta get out early tonight to a School Function...

So oven BBQ some chicken...
Some kind of potato...
A green vegetable or salad....
Chocolate Ice Cream later......

was gonna be pizza but probably just leftovers. i might fry some french fries to go with.

Some of our many meals today will be open faced turkey sandwiches; with mashed potatoes, ww toast, turkey and gravy.

What are you planning?
LOL I had originally planned turkey in gravy with mashed potatoes and dressing, but I suddenly started craving homemade tacos so will have the turkey tomorrow.

:)Barbara

Hiya beth, how goes the battle? Thinking of you and Rich lots and sending warm fuzzies to you both.

We are cleaning out the fridge tonight. There are some meatballs and tomato sauce (with rice), some tortellini and 4 cheese sauce, some Brandied chicken and some noodles and there will be a great big green salad to go with it all.

I'm having a glass of cabernet sauvignon to wash it a down, and then plan on popcorn during the Mentalist later.

Hiya beth, how goes the battle? Thinking of you and Rich lots and sending warm fuzzies to you both.

Hey Alix, thanks for the warm fuzzies, and UB thanks for the hug! Some days are better than others. He said tonight he is getting tired of the tummy friendly bland foods and asked for pizza:shock: tomorrow. Now I trying to figure out how I can lace the pizza with some stomach medicine, or Immodium:LOL:, or maybe he will finally break out the liquid morphine:ohmy:. I'm gonna fix the pizza, but also will have a back up meal just in case something backfires:)

I have the Mother Of All Colds and feel like...

I made a quick tomato sauce and we had it over rigatoni.

Penne with garlic, fresh tomatoes, herbs, spices, white wine, etc., topped with Parmigiano Reggiano. Roasted cauliflower on the side.

Beth, so good to see you posting. You have definitely been in my thoughts and prayers lately and will continue to be. Sending lots of hugs your way.

Today was a very strange day and I haven't been on the computer much at all and didn't get to thinking about dinner until it was almost time to make it. We ended up with a real comfort feast - sausages, mashed potatoes and creamed corn. All three of us love that meal and it was great for a rushed (and cold) day.

Butterscotch pudding with whipping cream and fresh made peanut clusters for Dad and I, soy ice cream with butterscotch syrup and specially made peanut clusters for DH.

Back
Top Bottom