What's for Dinner Thursday Oct 13/11?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
I'm thinking its going to be another grab and go night tonight. My girls are BUSY. One has volleyball til 530, then dance at 8. The other has dance at 630 and a tutoring session after. Ken doesn't get home til 5 so the window for dinner is small. We may have an extra mouth to feed as well. We're tired of leftovers so I think we're going to have something delicious and totally different tonight.

Pork tenderloin sounds like a good bet. Not sure what I'll do with it, but that's where I'll start.

Watching the little guy today and he won't be leaving until late so It'll be leftovers from last night for dinner. I made a skillet dinner with frozen hash browns, onion, mushroom, kielbasa, cheese. It turned out pretty good.

Well, I got some chicken strips from the freezer. Not quite sure what I'll do with them yet, but it likely will involve some J Lohr Riesling in the sauce. :D

Good morning everyone,

Cool, dreary, and rainy today. Perfect weather for soup and sandwiches. So dinner tonight will be creamy chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert.

If the cornish hen has thawed, I'll spatchcock it and grill it... maybe.

I forgot to plan dinner, so Mom is treating us to sea food take out, fried haddock dinners all around! YUM!!!!

I decided to go a different route. I'm going to make chicken marsala with wild mushrooms instead.

Sunday was DS birthday and we weren't able to spend time with him so we are taking him and his sweetie out for dinner. He chose Outback Steakhouse. Haven't been there in a long time!

Plans changed here too, mostly because some dork forgot to take out the tenderloin! *facepalm*

We're having homemade mac and cheese, farmers sausage and a big huge green salad.

Corned beef and sauteed cabbage with leftover carrots and mashed taters. I made a lamb shank for my sweetie since she's not big on the corned beef. The kids love it though.

Last of the CP roast, what was left was mostly soup, peppers, onions and mushrooms, with a few shreds of beef.

Pork chops, stuffing (made with Bell's seasoning) and sugar snap peas. Have some pumpkin pie to finish up so that will likely be dessert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom