What's for Dinner Thursday, October 9, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PattY1

Washing Up
I made a pot of Beef, Barley and Mushroom Stew and a loaf of French Bread. I still can't get the NYT's bread to turn out. A batch of Malt Shop Cupcakes. Probably have a salad with.

I made cole slaw yesturday, and just now put my boston butt in the crockpot for pulled pork sandwichs.....may see if I can get some fresh corn on the cob

Going out for drinks with friends and then
home to make sushi with hubby. Tequila and raw fish... I'm having my doubts. lol!

DH and I both have class tonight so I put the leftover chili from last night back in the crock pot on low. I'll have some before class and DH will eat when he gets home. Have sourdough bread to go with it.

Change of plans... I'm going to Marericks for eggs Benedict. It's my favorite!!!

If I start walking now I should be there by supper time... next year! lol!!

Right now it is going to be pork chops, braised cabbage, sweet potatoes and either green beans or broccoli; gotta get in as many veggies as possible.

I'm having the spaghetti and sausage I was going to fix last night, with the bread that is getting made as I speak, or type that is... I'm not sure on the veggie, maybe none. It would only take up room ;^)

Bar food for me tonight......bowling night. Dh will probably heat up the leftover spaghetti. Ds is working.

Barb

Well I know my little one enjoyed our dinner because she asked for thirds!!:pig:

We had Pesto chicken and rice with sweet corn mixed in and mozzarella sticks and marinara on the side.

(by the way the pesto was from a big batch I made the other day and froze in servings in mini juice bottles)

Ooohhhh, I had so much for lunch I'm not hungry enough for dinner but I need to feed my daughter before she goes to dance --- soooooo, chicken kiev and brown rice - green beans maybe ---

simple italian chicken wings - garlic, olive oil, lemon, parsley. baked.

steamed white rice, steamed asparagus.

Back
Top Bottom