What's for Dinner Tonight?? (Saturday 15 March 2007)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a moment of weakness, DW was out on a couple of consultations for new gardens so I ordered in pizza and BBQ Chicken.
BBQ chicken was way to salty, gonna get in trouble for that one ;)

I decided about 45 minutes ago. I took out one of those little Omaha sirloin steaks to thaw, a package of snow crab clusters, and will probably fix a baked potato on the grill and some fresh spinach for "a" side :) Maybe a salad, too.

Made some chilies in batter, then stuffed with pepper jack cheese and am baking them in the oven, will also have some shredded pork tacos with lettuce,tomato,avocado, onion,cheese,taco sauce...Ice cream for dessert...
kadesma:)

First course - stuffed baby zucchini
Second - pasta con finocchio e sarde (pasta with fennel and sardines). This is the dish we always ate on the 19th. The fennel and sardines are sauteed with raisins and pignoli nuts with a bit of chopped tomato and wine. The pasta has to be pericatelli shaped [I looked up the shape and think it's similar to my favorite pasta, bucatini, also hollow, also long/spaghetti shaped]. It's like a spaghetti, only thicker, and hollow. Then, the entire plate is topped with toasted, seasoned breadcrumbs. It's magnificent.
Third - Pan seared pompano with mushrooms and parsley butter.

You know, I can always have sushi anywhere/any day/any time...
Sounds wonderful..........

You know, I can always have sushi anywhere/any day/any time...
Sounds wonderful..........

Where y'at? C'mon over, I have a tendency to over produce all the time! I have the bucatini, also. Picked that up as a 'just in case' I couldn't find the other pasta.

Leftover Dominoes Pizza from lunch. Just couldn't make it to the store today. Oh, and some lemon bars. Mmmm.

Back
Top Bottom