What's for dinner tonight? Thursday 1/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can do that SC, I've always felt that portion control was the most important..Dieting is hard and lots of us, give up after a few weeks because those around us are eating all the things we want and love... I now eat the same as everyone else that I cook for, I just make sure the portions are smaller and 1 only..If I really want more, I'll set some aside or freeze it for the next day..It's been working for me for a long time now, I don't feel like an outcast and I stay at my right weight.

kadesma

since my boy really doesn't like to eat meat, except for when the girl at the deli counter gives him some balogna, but he loves anything in tomato sauce, i made veal and peppers tonight. it came out very good; nice green pepper flavor in the sauce and the veal was tender.
dw goes nuts trying to feed him every night, but i think he's running a scam with us. by the time dinner rolls around, he's had enough of his mom for one day, and he wants me to take him out of his high chair, sit him on my knee, and hand feed him (no spoons or forks either) with a "little people" dvd on tv. after rejecting my wife's attempts for an hour or so, he wolfs down the entire plate for me.
scam artist.
i will post the recipe under the meats thread as soon as i figure out quantities. and no, you must feed yourselves...

Back
Top Bottom