What's For Dinner, Tues. May 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't promote these either, but I do enjoy them ! I don't knock what anyone eats - its their choice ! Fat or no fat !

Last edited:
To live up to my name, tonight I made BBQ Chicken Pizza. I tried something new with the chicken, I grilled it, seasoned it with BBQ spices (salt, pepper, paprika, Sugar, garlic salt) and then pan fried it in a small amount of oil for 5 minutes. Turned out great!

Grilled Basil Shrimp, rice pilaf, sauteed broccollini/carrots and a bit of grilled bread.

I had a chicken burger (Trader Joe's) on a bun with red onion, tomato, cheddar cheese, pickles, lettuce a little mayo & mustard and a big glass of Oregon Pinot Noir.

I was in bed all day sedated, and nausious, so dinner was my first chance to eat. Not wanting to offend my stomach, I made a risotto with my home-made stock, carrots, corn, peas, and onion.

It ended up very sweet. I'm not sure how I managed to make sweet chicken stock, but there we go...

Quadlex said:
I was in bed all day sedated...

I wish I could do that!
img_440105_0_f8f61d4f116ef4c55f23a94b7ec6827e.gif

Barb L. said:
I don't promote these either, but I do enjoy them ! I don't knock what anyone eats - its their choice ! Fat or no fat !

Hi Barb - As a southern MI kind of guy, I thought I would post that I grilled both BBQ chicken wings (for my sweety as she does not like spicey), and Hot wings (those were for me). I mention it because I normally do them in the oven from the health aspect, but since we are now in the grill weather... just needed the added flavor ;-)

Casper

Caine said:
I wish I could do that!
img_440301_0_f8f61d4f116ef4c55f23a94b7ec6827e.gif

Oh, believe me, if I could give you the migraine I had, you'd have been welcome to it. I had things to do which didn't involve lying in bed with a woodpecker trying to escape from my skull.

Back
Top Bottom