What's for dinner Tues. Sept. 23, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I see pacanis got inspired. I ended up doing some pasta toss crud out of a bag. Not bad, but I can't believe it is 4 servings!!! My butt!!! Barely 2. Hoping to get inspired for tonight's dinner.

only ate cause i am supposed to. no appetite:cool::cool:babe
babe, serious woman here, what is ^^^^^^^^ about? why is there no appetite? my friend had medical issues and now can't smell due to surgery so he's not as apt to want to eat cause he can't smell or taste, but what is the reason you have no appetite? Do I have to drive down there and check up on you? don't make me cause I will................:huh: please find out why your appetite is floundering, I'm just concerned......it's been a while that this has been ongoing

babe, serious woman here, what is ^^^^^^^^ about? why is there no appetite? my friend had medical issues and now can't smell due to surgery so he's not as apt to want to eat cause he can't smell or taste, but what is the reason you have no appetite? Do I have to drive down there and check up on you? don't make me cause I will................:huh: please find out why your appetite is floundering, I'm just concerned......it's been a while that this has been ongoing

aren't you sweet to worry. last time i was sick. now i think i am just bored with the whole process. the mess, etc. i am currently doing my shopping for next month. i am ordering a lot of prepared dinners, etc. potato skins, mexican and chinese prepared dinners. don't remember just now what the rest are but there are a lot. i think this will help, variety is the spice of life, guess i am tired of chicken, etc. really cooking for one person is really boring. i am over weight so losing even twenty pounds is no big deal.

the dinners pretty much eliminates a big mess. too much fat? probably. too much salt? probably. oh well can't have everything. i do have scallops thawed in fridge for tonight. that's quick and not much mess. maybe some chinese noodles. need to shop for salad ingredients :cool:really don't worry, just bored and a little tired of eating by myself.

babe

Back
Top Bottom