What's for dinner Tuesday, 24th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cara

Master Chef
the roulades are thawing... We still have lots of potatoes, I might try knoedel or I switch to Spaetzle...
But I have completely no idea for the veggies...

edit (almost half past seven pm here):
Frank did a stuffing for the roulardes with pork meat, scallions and carrots, sauteed and put into oven with some beer :mrgreen:
I did a potaoe gratin and we will have peas with it...

Last edited:
some kind of takeout. maybe chinese or mexican.

workin' a double plus 1 today, then i'm going home, cutting the lawn, and then dw's gotta go back to the salon since they "screwed up" her hair (it's very blonde. i kinda like it, actually. it's like i'm cheating. :cool: but he11 hath no fury, so...), me and the boy are to fend for ourselves.

I have some chicken breasts marinading in a chipotle/pepper mixture. Gonna grill them and some potatoes, mushrooms, and red onions.

Smoked Salmon Pasta.

I was at Barnes and Noble today and when glancing through one of the cookbooks I saw this recipe and thought to give it a try. It is basically pasta with smoked salmon and the sauce is sour cream, dijon, chives, and a little grated lemon. Topped with parmesan cheese. We´ll see how it goes.

Last edited:
it's quiet here today so, we are just puttering and enjoying nice weather..We've decided on chilli dogs, potato salad, and brownies for dessert, a good nutricious meal:LOL:

kadesma

Last night threw some slashed boneless skinless chicken breast halves onto my cast-iron grill pan with a few splashes of "Dave's" Teriyaki sauce/marinade. I really like this bottled sauce - very flavorful with very little salt.. I'm thinking with a touch of honey it will make a terrific salmon terriyaki glaze.

Anyway, husband wanted his chicken with a green salad on the side; I sliced mine up & served it on a bed of mixed greens.

Back
Top Bottom