What's For Dinner Tuesday 2nd July 2013?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we had homemade lasagne and potato wedges with some salad which included some fresh baby spinach from our garden

Probably leftovers. Company just left and I'm sorting through various styrofoam boxes of leftovers from restaurant meals. I think I'm down to a whole heck of a lot of fried rice.

We're having leftovers. There's spaghetti and chicken salad and lettuce salads. Need more space in the fridge.

Ohhhhh Whisk, DQ Ice Cream Cake? :yum:

Making stuffed peppers! Using Neighbor Pam's recipe calling for sauted ground beef and onions, precooked rice. Nutritioning it up a notch with brown Basmati. Maybe next time I'll even use ground turkey. Maybe mashed potatoes, definitely steamed broccoli. And Himself is asking for a wedge salad. I've always got bacon, Food of the Gods, and I have an extra HB egg from a day or two ago. I'll have mine without bleu cheese though.

Chopped chicken (brined some fresh bone-in and w/skin breasts in buttermilk and then roasted them - they turned out so moist and delicious!), garbanzo beans, diced celery & cucumbers dressed with pesto + dash mayo and a squeeze of lemon juice.

I have a handful of kiwi that are ripe and ready, so dicing those up too for something sweet and calling it done. :chef:

I just jazzed up leftover sesame noodles with chopped leftover chicken and more seasonings and am about to make green salads to go alongside. Need to rest my feet for a few minutes.

Sore back was yipping at me (second day, different spot), so we had turkey/bacon/provolone panini instead. Hoping I can put the stuffed peppers together before I go to bed so that I can pop them into the toaster oven when I get home from grocery shopping tomorrow.

Had some leftover roast chicken thighs and some raw vegis that didn't get used in another dinner. I made an impromptu chicken soup.

Back
Top Bottom