What's for Dinner? Tuesday 3/25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

simplicity

Sous Chef
I finished doing taxes this morning and mailed them to my accountant. The price of gas being what it is doesn't merit a 2-hour round trip.

I'm rewarding myself with

Shrimp Etouffee
Fresh Asparagus, cooked a shade past al dente and lightly seasoned.
Warm French Bread, simply coated with plain ole butter

And a handful of strawberries for dessert.

What are you having?

Made a throw together soup for dinner tonight - Chicken and Mushroom dumplings in vegetable stock with baby pak choy, shiitake and Swiss brown mushrooms. Easy peasy, filling and tasty. Chicken stock would have been better though. Less heavy.

Our dinner tonight will be turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus and a tomato cucumber salad.

I wish everyone a great day!

I'm gonna try a new recipe... Creamy Chicken Alfredo (the alfredo sauce is made from scratch). I can't decide what to make with it. Maybe noodles and broccoli.

Ol' Blues' taco baked pasta.
My son saw the pic of it and decided I should make that.
No prob, I love requests, and he'll eat ANYTHING Ol' Blue creates so far!

Made a throw together soup for dinner tonight - Chicken and Mushroom dumplings in vegetable stock with baby pak choy, shiitake and Swiss brown mushrooms. Easy peasy, filling and tasty. Chicken stock would have been better though. Less heavy.

Bilby, recipe (or details) PLEASE!!!!!!!

I have no idea except that I am definitely using some chicken legs I found in the freezer.:LOL:

Pancakes. Boring I know, but I'm currently in the "delivery danger zone". I pretty much can't do anything for three weeks when they are sure the baby is well-developed and ready to come without spending time in the NICU.

Have some leftover boiled potatoes, so I'll oven fry some bacon, fry up some onion with the cut up potatoes, and add about 5 beaten eggs for a Spanish tortilla. (Kind of like a quiche without the crust, only cooked up in a frying pan.) Hmm. I do have some frozen broccoli I could throw in.

Sometimes, I'm into easy and quick!:)

Oh wow! It's been ages since I've been here. I was reading a post on another site that reminded me that I was a member here.
Anyway, tonight's dinner is in the oven.
Angel Chicken Pasta
Sauteed Asparagus with Garlic
Rolls
Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

Leftover baked ham from Easter dinner, scalloped potatoes, and salad. Pear Pie for dessert.

img_573044_0_f780779af02c8de7a322caa956a4a047.jpg

orange glazed pork tenderloin, spinach, and butternut squash fries

jerseyjay - those butternut squash fries look great! Do you fry them? Bake them? I'm gonna have to try that. Thanks for the inspiration and great pic!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom