What's for dinner? Tuesday 4-5-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicken tagine with preserved lemons and olives on couscous...
85milOJ.jpg

Looking good folks!

For dinner I made chunky cream of potato soup with bacon. And I baked banana bread today, so there's that.

Looks good, Rock! Chicken and lemon just go so well together. :yum:

Looking forward to hearing about your chicken and lemon dinner this evening too, Kay. I saved the 'damndelicious' blog to look through more - she's got some good stuff going on there. :)

Whisk, I've been craving cream of potato soup and need to make that before it gets too hot for soup here.

Grilled pork sirloin chop on the Weber, and roasted cauliflower. I sprinkled the chop with a little bit of fresh lime juice and rubbed with Penzeys Adobo seasoning and let it set in the fridge and get happy for a few hours. Came out tender and delicious, and having an early afternoon dinner on the patio was an added plus. :)

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 162
Grilled pork sirloin chop on the Weber, and roasted cauliflower. I sprinkled the chop with a little bit of fresh lime juice and rubbed with Penzeys Adobo seasoning and let it set in the fridge and get happy for a few hours. Came out tender and delicious, and having an early afternoon dinner on the patio was an added plus. :)

Looks great! I forgot to take a photo of mine, but I think yours looks better anyway. :chef:

I was going to have Chicken Chow Mein but after shopping for what I needed and for my next cooking video I did not feel like cooking. Went to Burger King.

Hardee's Mushroom Swiss burgers are an exception, of course. Haven't had Burger King in years, but if it's good enough for PPO, it's good enough for me!

Last edited:
I am cooking Pad Thai tonight as per my husband's request. For dessert, I will be making so maple peanuts (those disappear fast!).

Back
Top Bottom