What's for Dinner, Tuesday, Feb 6, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dinners are prety easy right now.Mostly i just have to cook for myself and my son.Teenage girls in and out with work/friends(lives-hehe)and my other half is out of town ten days at a time working:)-can be a nice break once in awhile.
So for dinner i made Jake mushroom soup with crackers and i had a tri color pasta in alfredo sauce and a salad with a sesame orange dressing.

PA Baker said:
Lefse, my soup tends to grow exponentially. My entire dutch oven is still full of it so you'd be more than welcome to come eat your share and then some! By the way, did you make it to your destination with your eardrums intact??? :)

Yeah! the ears are in tact. thank you for your concern, I am perfect!:ROFLMAO:

It was a beautiful sunny day today, and got up to a warm 72 degrees F, so we grilled some hamburgers and hot dogs.

AllenOK said:
It was a beautiful sunny day today, and got up to a warm 72 degrees F, so we grilled some hamburgers and hot dogs.

Wow!! it was -5 degrees here last night!!:ohmy:

Pork Stroganoff tonight to warm us up!!:)

mmmmmmmmmmeat and per-taters.

dw made a delicious angus eye round roast beast, baked buttered spuds, and crescent rolls last night.

plain again, very plain. but it needed nothing more than salt, yum.

Last night I made individual shrimp & crabmeat casseroles. I lightly sauteed a pound of jumbo shrimp in a little extra-virgin olive oil, then put several in the bottom of 2 individual casseroles. On top of the shrimp I put a layer of fresh Phillips "Claw" crabmeat that had been mixed with fresh lemon juice, cayenne pepper, a couple of tablespoons of seasoned dry breadcrumbs, & a dollop of mayonnaise. Top layer was the rest of the shrimp. I baked them for about 20 minutes in a 350 oven (just until heated thru as everything was really already cooked) & they were delicious!! Green salad on the side.

Back
Top Bottom