What's for Dinner Tuesday, July 1, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My mom was here last night, and forgot her leftover Chinese Orange Chicken in the fridge. I had some leftover Asian-style noodles, so sauteed some more onions, celery and yellow and green peppers and mixed it all together. Drizzled some Thai sweet chili sauce on mine. Turned out quite good :)

Cold salmon and steamed veggies again. Ever since I got home I don't feel like cooking. I miss my boy.....

still deciding, since it's 6:20 and dh won't be home till around 8 tonight. I had some frozen chicken breasts, so I've poached 'em, but can't decide if I want to make a pot pie, enchiladas, salad w/chix or cacciatore. I wanted to make tetrazini, but I'm really the only one who enjoys any type of white sauce.

there was a bit of a mishap after lunch today and the man felt like crud all day long. so, he called and asked for a little noodles, a little sliced thin fillet mignon and some really cold cut up fruits. that's all he wanted and that's what he got

Shell pasta with raw tomato sauce - campari and grape tomatoes, garlic, olives, herbs, etc. Served with Parmigiano Reggiano. Salad on the side.
Homemade dark chocolate ice cream for dessert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom