What's for dinner Tuesday July 15?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds alot faster than my grill-crockpot 3 day ordeal pulled pork!!
I need a new toy I think.....

Sounds alot faster than my grill-crockpot 3 day ordeal pulled pork!!
I need a new toy I think.....

hmmm, you've got me thinking of trying a brisket this way..... why not!

And yes. One good toy deserves another. You've got your grill, now get a pressure cooker.

even though i've had it twice this past week, i asked dw to make chicken parm and pasta.

it was really good. saucey and gooey, just how i like it.

Called hubster on the drive home from work to meet me at our favorite Mexican restaurant, too tired to cook or see or drive or walk or talk or or or.
He said, "no honey, just come home." So I did and dinner was waiting.
He's not a cook but made a gorgeous salad for his salad monkey, :huh:, grilled hamburger patties and real mac and cheese. A small slice of lemon dreamsicle cake, and ice water. I was so blessed, couldn't get over him doing that. So thankful.

Called hubster on the drive home from work to meet me at our favorite Mexican restaurant, too tired to cook or see or drive or walk or talk or or or.
He said, "no honey, just come home." So I did and dinner was waiting.
He's not a cook but made a gorgeous salad for his salad monkey, :huh:, grilled hamburger patties and real mac and cheese. A small slice of lemon dreamsicle cake, and ice water. I was so blessed, couldn't get over him doing that. So thankful.

:heart:Oh so sweet!! Little thoughtful things like that make even the worst days so much better! Good for you and karma for your hubster:LOL:

wish you all could meet him, he is a wonderful individual.
I am one fortunate woman, never mind I've had him all my life.
9th grade sweethearts, and he only gets cuter and more wonderful.

very nice guy, i hope u know how lucky you are.

ended up with wings and corn on cob. gd and her grandmother were here. she baby sits the grandma a couple of days a week so her parents can have time off. they are between caretakers.

zesty is my gd name, she is married to my grandson john. she is very very smart, and very kind. a hard worker and i am proud she is in our family. teaching her to sew.

babe:)

wish you all could meet him, he is a wonderful individual.
I am one fortunate woman, never mind I've had him all my life.
9th grade sweethearts, and he only gets cuter and more wonderful.

and she really means it too, folks.

you should see her eyes light up when thinking/talking about him.

lucky bastid.

and she really means it too, folks.

you should see her eyes light up when thinking/talking about him.

lucky bastid.
you noodlehead, ah, too sweet..............and I've seen evidence of your gorgeous woman and that adorable young man of yours. and you ought to know about my eyes lightening, up, remember Bucky, we have the same eyes:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom