What's for dinner Tuesday June 30th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
same thing as last night; fresh steamed broccoli with english muffins pizzas; muffin, with home made pizza sauce, carmelized onions and garlic, and mozzarella cheese.

What are you planning?

I am outta here, I can't believe how glacially slow my screens are changing:mad:

Attachments

• DSCF0052.jpg
    DSCF0052.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 185
not sure whats for dinner.

maybe Hot Dogs and Onions or maybe go out not sure.

it is day 15 and i am still not smoking. I HAVE POISON IVY!! on my arms, face and other places!! i could really use a smoke at the moment!!

We made english muffin pizzas so much when my kids were home - they wouldn't touch them for years.

it is day 15 and i am still not smoking. I HAVE POISON IVY!! on my arms, face and other places!! i could really use a smoke at the moment!!

Day 15? That's GREAT msmofet!! Don't give in, you can do it!!!
I had pulled pork last night, so I guess I put a ribeye on the grill this evening after I mow the lawn. Potatos, onions and green peppers grilled in foil packets and broccoli for sides. Maybe a nice mint julep for dessert.

Burgers and salad. It's going to be less rainy today so I thought I'd use the grill.

Change of plans. I have a piece of shoulder steak marinating for london broil. That will go on the grill tonight in place of the burgers.

hon, i PRMOISE you, you'll be so relieved if you aren't already from quitting! some things just drag you to the ground & quitting helps you bounce right to your feetsies again. you're awesome, msmofet!

Hard boiled up some eggs this morning so its egg salad sandwiches and chicken noodle soup tonight and am making up some potato salad for tomorrow.

thank you for the words of encouragement. this poison ivy has me vexxed!! i have it in a very uncomfortable place :mad:

I wondered why I you haven't been around. I was going to start a thread asking where you were. Good for you on the not smoking!!!! :) I wish I was that strong!! I'm finding out that I'm not. I'm sorry about your Poison Ivy. :( It's been years since I experienced that.

I hope you enjoy your hot dogs and onions, at least! hugggggs!

I wondered why I you haven't been around. I was going to start a thread asking where you were. Good for you on the not smoking!!!! :) I wish I was that strong!! I'm finding out that I'm not. I'm sorry about your Poison Ivy. :( It's been years since I experienced that.

I hope you enjoy your hot dogs and onions, at least! hugggggs!
thank you for caring. sometimes pain keeps me off the putter for days.

well i was going to make hotdogs and onions but thunderstorms are cracking over head here so we may be having a late dinner if the electric goes off.

ok i gotta go make dinner!! these thunderbumpers aren't giving up!! i am on cortizone pills so i need to eat. oh and boy my can still is a little sore from the mega dose cortizone shot i got in the keister yesterday!! i hate poison ivy/oak/sumac!! to bad they LOVE ME!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom