What's for dinner Tuesday May 24?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am going to try making pizza on the grill tonight, a chicken-bacon pizza with bbq sauce.

Here is the result. It might not look great but it tasted great. :)

Attachments

• OnTheGrill.jpg
    OnTheGrill.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 127
I got a great buy on sea scallops at the market today so I made marinated and seared sea scallops, Italian green beans, corn-on-the-cob, iced tea and we finished the black forest cake for dessert. We'll start tomorrow with a clean slate.

Dinner
lamb burger dinner.jpg

The corn surprised me. I usually only buy it at one of the local fruit stands in season, but it's not like they turn it over every day either. It tasted very fresh and was very juicy.

Fritatta with chive blossoms, fresh asparagus (another two spears magically appeared in the patch!) and jalapenos. With cheese and Chipotle Tabasco. (I could eat that stuff on rocks...)

I have some leftover roast beef I need to either feed to myself or feed to the cats, and I voted for me! Add smashed potatoes, gravy, peas or corn, and a 2009 Duca Di Cardino Chianti because it's already open so I don't want to open a new bottle of Malbec.

I did another salmon filet - this time with some of my BBQ sauce with lemon juice added. I also made shrimp stuffed mushroom caps that DH could have with all his allergies and greek salad (mine with feta, his without)! After a long day at the hospital and shopping, it was a great meal!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom