What's For Dinner Wednesday 10th October?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Worked this morning and spent this afternoon getting tires on my son's car for his birthday. Didn't feel like cooking so ordered out from New China Express (local joint). I got sesame chicken with pork fried rice, son had sweet and sour chicken with fried rice and DH will have the chicken egg foo yung when he gets home. Egg rolls all around too.

jabbur said:
Worked this morning and spent this afternoon getting tires on my son's car for his birthday. Didn't feel like cooking so ordered out from New China Express (local joint). I got sesame chicken with pork fried rice, son had sweet and sour chicken with fried rice and DH will have the chicken egg foo yung when he gets home. Egg rolls all around too.

When can I pick up my egg roll? It was sure nice of you to get them for u's!

We will have tamales tonight.

Too wiped out to cook. Popcorn shrimp (from the Deli), and chicken fried rice.

Burgers.. mixed a lb of italian sausage with a lb and a half of ground chuck.. your normal seasonings.. going to fry them up on the cast iron skillet.. then off to the panini press on sourdough bread.. with chedder mozz cheese.. tomatoes and sauteed onions..

Burgers.. mixed a lb of italian sausage with a lb and a half of ground chuck.. your normal seasonings.. going to fry them up on the cast iron skillet.. then off to the panini press on sourdough bread.. with chedder mozz cheese.. tomatoes and sauteed onions..

Here's something I had a week ago that I've been meaning to replicate the seasoning. The old... beefy onion soup packet. I had some burgers at a cookout and couldn't quite place the flavoring, only that they were delicious and the griller knew what he was doing. They were made with some Lipton beefy onion soup added in. Yowzers. Good stuff.

pacanis said:
Here's something I had a week ago that I've been meaning to replicate the seasoning. The old... beefy onion soup packet. I had some burgers at a cookout and couldn't quite place the flavoring, only that they were delicious and the griller knew what he was doing. They were made with some Lipton beefy onion soup added in. Yowzers. Good stuff.

Nothing wrong with the packet! I used to make my burgers like that, and my guests said they were the best, evah!

jabbur said:
Better hurry! There's only 2 left!

I changed my mind for supper. I had some egg rolls in the freezer so I had to make them!

pacanis said:

O have not had the lipton in a burger in a while.. i always found that they needed moisture.. and i tend to keep my burgers plain.. except tonight..

Beefy onion is the bomb! I have an unopened box with two envelopes in the pantry that will go into a crock pot roast for tomorrow's dinner, along with a can of coke and a bottle of chili sauce.

DebLynn said:
Beefy onion is the bomb! I have an unopened box with two envelopes in the pantry that will go into a crock pot roast for tomorrow's dinner, along with a can of coke and a bottle of chili sauce.

May I come to your house tomorrow? :yum:

It's our 26th wedding anniversary oh my! Really? Already? Since its a work night we are just celebrating at home with baby back ribs, potatoes au gratin and everybody's favorite, she says while rolling her eyes, sautéed Brussels sprouts! Oh and wine.....lots of wine ;-)

Okay this is kind of funny....our anniversary is actually tomorrow....what was I thinking lmao! I was worried about forgetting ;-)

Last edited:
It's our 26th wedding anniversary oh my! Really? Already? Since its a work night we are just celebrating at home with baby back ribs, potatoes au gratin and everybody's favorite, she says while rolling her eyes, sautéed Brussels sprouts! Oh and wine.....lots if wine ;-)
Happy anniversary. Sounds like a great way to celebrate. :yum:

Somebunny said:
It's our 26th wedding anniversary oh my! Really? Already? Since its a work night we are just celebrating at home with baby back ribs, potatoes au gratin and everybody's favorite, she says while rolling her eyes, sautéed Brussels sprouts! Oh and wine.....lots if wine ;-)

Happy Anniversary, Somebunny and DH of Somebunny! Wishing you much wine and as many Brussels sprouts as you can handle!

Somebunny said:
It's our 26th wedding anniversary oh my! Really? Already? Since its a work night we are just celebrating at home with baby back ribs, potatoes au gratin and everybody's favorite, she says while rolling her eyes, sautéed Brussels sprouts! Oh and wine.....lots of wine ;-)

Okay this is kind of funny....our anniversary is actually tomorrow....what was I thinking lmao! I was worried about forgetting ;-)

Oh, you just want to be sure to wish your husband Happy Anniversary first! :)

Hope you have a great one!

We had killer hamburgers tonight too.

I used big round split and toasted Artisan rolls that made all the difference for holding together the Soy Sauce flavored patty topped with saute mushrooms, Swiss cheese, and bacon slices in addition to white onion and tomato slices with baby spinach leaves.
Whata Burger!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom