What's For Dinner, Wednesday 20th February?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hot dogs and baked beans.. now to decide if i want to grill them.. boil them.. or pan fry.. maybe a combonation of two...

Roasted chicken breast, roasted red potatoes with onions and mushrooms and fresh string beans with sliced mushrooms and sliced almonds

img_1241342_0_7020d60d5f4b4c9a631ac6e2b574315c.jpg

I'm making a one pan chicken, onion, sausage, potato's and sage dish with some green beans on the side. This always smells so nice while it's cooking. Comfort food day.

I went to a neighborhood church's annual Washington/ Lincoln dinner. Not a reiligious event. Baked ham, swedish meatballs, scalloped potatoes, sweet potatoes/ green beans both strt from the can. Bakery rolls, relishes. For dessert - cherry pie. Some little grandma bakes the lightest tastiest melt on your tongue pie crusts. AYCE, but I only had one serving.

going to a potluck tonight, I'm taking au gratin potatoes...other know dishes to be there are home made pizza, baked chicken, salad and dessert. We are in the midst of snow here, don't know why I am surprised:LOL:, will be hoofing it to the potluck to avoid any car mishaps.

Whoa, dessert turned out to be a Trader Joes chocolate ganache torte, served with fresh pears:pig:

I went to a neighborhood church's annual Washington/ Lincoln dinner. Not a reiligious event. Baked ham, swedish meatballs, scalloped potatoes, sweet potatoes/ green beans both strt from the can. Bakery rolls, relishes. For dessert - cherry pie. Some little grandma bakes the lightest tastiest melt on your tongue pie crusts. AYCE, but I only had one serving.

Sounds like a feast fot for a king Whisk, YUM!!

Back
Top Bottom