What's for dinner Wednesday, April 24, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Meatloaf, mashies and romanesco for us.

Attachments

• 2019-04-24 18.43.51.jpg
    2019-04-24 18.43.51.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 107
I thought I was out of Christmas ham, but I found another vacuum sealed packet in the freezer this morning. So it'll be ham, roasted veggies, and a deviled egg. Hot day here today, so I'll probably have it all lightly chilled.

It is a "clean out the fridge" day here. So, leftovers and veggies that are nearing the end of their shelf life.

CD

I thought I was out of Christmas ham, but I found another vacuum sealed packet in the freezer this morning. So it'll be ham, roasted veggies, and a deviled egg. Hot day here today, so I'll probably have it all lightly chilled.

Those little browned roasted bits on the veggies were the best part. :)

Attachments

• ham and roasted veggies.jpg
    ham and roasted veggies.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 97
I dug a whole chicken out of the freezer that had been there for a while, defrosted it, halved it and roasted the two halves. We ate one half tonight with pilaf and peas. The other half will be Friday's dinner.

Those caramelized spots on roasted veggies are the best, Cheryl!

Another night of light eating. I had a ham and provolone sandwich on a brioche roll. Himself just doesn't eat much when his back is this sore, so right now he's pretty much living on air. :(

We ordered out again. We had hamburgers with coleslaw. We got baked potatoes instead of the fries. Mine was a cheeseburger with sautéed mushrooms and onion. It was quite good. I gave my potato and coleslaw to DH. Oh, there was also a dill pickle.

Finished prepping D&SIL's house for my grand kids and great grand kids arrival, in the evening..

I decided not to cook so... Stopped @ Steak N Shake on the way home..

Jeannie had Chili 5 Ways and I had a chili cheese foot long w/fries.. :yum:

We may not eat today.. :ROFLMAO:

Ross

Back
Top Bottom