What's for dinner, Wednesday, Dec. 2nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just back from two weeks in Mexico City, and eating fab tamales, tostadas, breads etc. so I REALLY need to get on the good foot before the holidays (which begin on Friday night! :ohmy:) So dinner tonight will be fresh tuna fillet, string beans and spinach. Got to clean out all that starch. :rolleyes:

I wanted to have some of the leftover Chicken and Dumplings that I made for dinner last night.. but The Husband ate them for lunch. So, I guess it's back to the original plan of spaghetti and meatballs.. homemade meatballs and from scratch red sauce. :) It's my twin daughters absolute favorite, so I'm sure they'll be stoked. The Pickiest Eater in All The Land (aka my oldest son) will be bummed and probably just have buttered spaghetti noodles and a couple meatballs. He hates red sauce:ohmy:.. I'm pretty sure there is something defective with his tastebuds. :LOL:

I wanted to have some of the leftover Chicken and Dumplings that I made for dinner last night.. but The Husband ate them for lunch. So, I guess it's back to the original plan of spaghetti and meatballs.. homemade meatballs and from scratch red sauce. :) It's my twin daughters absolute favorite, so I'm sure they'll be stoked. The Pickiest Eater in All The Land (aka my oldest son) will be bummed and probably just have buttered spaghetti noodles and a couple meatballs. He hates red sauce:ohmy:.. I'm pretty sure there is something defective with his tastebuds. :LOL:
That is a favorite meal here! My BF and I could eat it all the time. His stomach wouldn't be able to handle it that much though. We always have it with either french bread-n-butter or garlic bread... and tossed salad.

Last edited:
YUM @ pizza (especially THAT pizza), veal, meatloaf and jambalaya!

I'm due to make a meatloaf very soon... it's been awhile!

I decided to bake some browned, breaded pork chops in a gravy I made. I'm going to spruce up a little of the leftovers to have on the side with green beans.... not sure if the leftovers go with the pork chops, but I hate to waste anything!

I'm just back from two weeks in Mexico City, and eating fab tamales, tostadas, breads etc. so I REALLY need to get on the good foot before the holidays (which begin on Friday night! :ohmy:) So dinner tonight will be fresh tuna fillet, string beans and spinach. Got to clean out all that starch. :rolleyes:
My BF would love to have dinner with you.. :ermm: I'm not kidding... he loves mexican food! If it wasn't for his tummy, he would have it every day.

Your tuna fillet, beans and spinach sound very tasty! :chef:

Dinner tonight, December 2

Well, I was STARVING when I got home today (at 4:00 pm) that I dove right into a salad with feta cheese and left-over steak... then promptly ate 4 chocolate chip cookies!

Opps - there goes my pledge for sit-down delicious dinners at home!

Grace

This was our dinner on Wednesday. I had the hamburger stuff on the side.

img_864655_0_5f6be7cc753650e77e4dbaedfa18f6dd.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom