What's for Dinner Wednesday July 1st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I know the ingredients for supper tonight, I just have not decided if it will be one or two dishes;

1 lb. ground chevon
partial head of cabbage
carmelized onions and garlic
one pint of pizza sauce

What's cooking at your place?

Home made pizza, made crusts yesterday, parbaked them. I used some whole wheat flour, about 1/3 of total flour. Some thin, some thick, individual. We'll do a make-your-own/variety thing. Daughter is bringing meats and cheeses, I'm getting veggies, sauce, crusts. Her roomie is a vegetarian, so will pick up some peppers, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, red onion, and olives.

Home made pizza, made crusts yesterday, parbaked them. I used some whole wheat flour, about 1/3 of total flour. Some thin, some thick, individual. We'll do a make-your-own/variety thing. Daughter is bringing meats and cheeses, I'm getting veggies, sauce, crusts. Her roomie is a vegetarian, so will pick up some peppers, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, red onion, and olives.
sounds great!!

It is Canada Day here so of course we are grilling today! I have got to harvest my herb garden today as the mix of sun and rain we have been having has sent it into a growing frenzy!

So, the menu is looking like this
Burgers with fresh herbs
Chicken skewered on rosemary
Caprese (tomato) Salad with fresh Mozzarella and Basil
Mango Papaya Salsa with Cilantro
Vanilla ice cream infused with fresh mint (got it churning now) and served with local strawberries.

The caprese and dessert are my red and white items!

Taking the leftover chicken from my Beer Butt Chicken and making Chicken Fried Rice. Will serve with some potsticker oriental Dumplings, kimchi and some cucumber carrot "pickled" strips if I get around to making them.

Fried Baloney Sandwich...with vidalia, and mator slices...
Bowl of Yellow Squash..with caramelized onions.....
Chocolate Ice Cream..........

Fried Baloney Sandwich...with vidalia, and mator slices...
Bowl of Yellow Squash..with caramelized onions.....
Chocolate Ice Cream..........
i made my version last night fried hot dogs and onions!! mom made it with bologna and we dipped bread.

It is Canada Day here so of course we are grilling today! I have got to harvest my herb garden today as the mix of sun and rain we have been having has sent it into a growing frenzy!

So, the menu is looking like this
Burgers with fresh herbs
Chicken skewered on rosemary
Caprese (tomato) Salad with fresh Mozzarella and Basil
Mango Papaya Salsa with Cilantro
Vanilla ice cream infused with fresh mint (got it churning now) and served with local strawberries.

The caprese and dessert are my red and white items!
Happy Canada Day!!

I got mine out of the freezer...
Mixed Bean & Vegetable Soup

img_832962_0_4dab31fae153243370f0ec7008a28b6c.jpg

thanks msmofet
i froze this in April & it tasted just the same as fresh...my friend from Sth Africa gave me the recipe...she's very healthy! ( I try) :rolleyes:
share the recipe please!!

pork steak again, the last one was so good, decided to make again. left over mashed potato and corn. fresh pear shaped yellow tomatoes. .............have no clue about desserts. to hot to bake.

thank you!! i still don't know which resturant is cooking tonite!! :LOL:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I told Mark that I wanted a night off... so, it's his turn to find out which restaurant is cooking. I had an afternoon from Hell yesterday with apartment maintenance fixing an exhaust fan and part of the refrigerator.

I had a simple late lunch/early supper of a hot dog with spicy, diced cucumber and brown mustard...... tater-tots.

img_833032_0_0755b23a0b1e6f6bb4c19c9e3cf53dbd.jpg
img_833032_1_61396eb81dfed1a36bd151559a4f1964.jpg

Back
Top Bottom